Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Barolo Black Prestige
Daigriff

RE: My Barolo Black Prestige

Thanks for the comments.

Its very much black, but there is definitley a deep red tint which I am sure will be highlighted in sunnier conditions.

The ambience interior is light but kids are no longer little so should be ok.

Been for a long drive today and am blown away at how sure footed it is. Corners so well and with a really comfortable ride even on the bigger wheels.

Met up with someone who works for BMW and he was astonished at the quality of the interior and also said that the looks made the X3 look like a pug!!!!!

My only niggle are the windscreen wipers...when you turn them off they return to the bottom of the window but the move up a couple of inches, which seems odd I'd rather they stay at the bottom of the window...is this normall?

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
18-12-2011 10:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leveller

Very nice pics! Very Happy

Little question about the pano roof that has been niggling me a little. Do pano roofs come as privacy glass so that truckers aren't gawping through the glass?

5dr Evoque Dynamic Si4, OG. I love her, mostly.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011 10:30pm by leveller.)
18-12-2011 10:28pm
cjfp

Wipers - r they in winter park mode?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
18-12-2011 10:29pm
Daigriff

Leveller...they are tinted and when Im gawping at it fom my bedroom window I cant recall seeing the light interior from above...but I might have the blind shut.Laughing

CJFP...good point about the wipers will have to get the manual out, thanks.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
18-12-2011 10:36pm
leveller

Cheers Daigriff Smile

5dr Evoque Dynamic Si4, OG. I love her, mostly.
18-12-2011 11:16pm
PhilSkill

Yep your wipers are in winter park mode, you can turn this off in the menu on the display between the dials, using the right steering wheel buttons.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
19-12-2011 12:11am
alibeau

Brilliant news and great photos Very Happy. I hope you are enjoying every minute Very Happy

I've been away for a few days, did you get your LR experience booked?

Ali.
20-12-2011 12:04am
Daigriff

Thanks Phill they were in winter park mode.

Ali, haven't booked it yet mainly because I've been struggling for a free weekend but am aiming to book for the New Year...looking forward to it.

20-12-2011 12:26am
KMW

Car looks great Daigriff.
Can't wait to get mine on Thursday, just a bit annoyed its all at the last minute as i am off to France on Monday and wanted to get to know the car first. Still very excited though..........2 more sleeps to go! Very Happy

5 door Prestige auto sd4, sumatra, style 6 alloys, pano roof, privacy glass and ambience interior
20-12-2011 08:43pm
Daigriff

Cheers KMW, wednesday night will be like Christmas Eve as a little kid for youVery Happy

You have the same spec as me...great combo and I know you won't be disappointed. The ride is superb and the looks you get are unreal.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

(This post was last modified: 20-12-2011 10:10pm by Daigriff.)
20-12-2011 09:46pm