Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My 2014 Evoque My black pack
Rolo_red

RE: My 2014 Evoque My black pack

(23-11-2015 07:20pm)dang Wrote:  I have done exactly the same as you but couldn't make my mind up about the side steps but yours look good. the black headlights are rediculously expensive. I would like to paint the calipers on mine and tint the drivers/passenger window. I ant tell if yours has been done

Standard factory black on rear window and factory tint on front window. looks darker because I have full back inertia including the headlining.

I have seen one that had the lights smoked and the front windows darkened but it did some how looked cheap, so I may stick as it is now.

I going to do the calipers in the summer but only to black, done like coloured ones.
23-11-2015 08:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nickj

RE: My 2014 Evoque My black pack

(23-11-2015 08:09pm)Rolo_red Wrote:  Standard factory black on rear window and factory tint on front window. looks darker because I have full back inertia including the headlining.

I have seen one that had the lights smoked and the front windows darkened but it did some how looked cheap, so I may stick as it is now.

I going to do the calipers in the summer but only to black, done like coloured ones.

Looks good. Very black. Don't tint front windows. Not a good look. Darkened Oem headlights, and black front fogs would look good but expensive mod. Front fogs have normal lenses but painted black inside.

My, black packd evoque with Oem dark headlights, and black fogs.

[Image: 4F0AEE3F-438A-49E7-B9FA-FA82EEC43DE6.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2015 09:12pm by Nickj.)
26-11-2015 09:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply