Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More specification tinkering by LR?
BFGEvoqueMan

More specification tinkering by LR?

I have just been looking at the latest dealer pricing and ordering guide (number eight) and it now says that from Feb 12 production the headlining will now be available in 3 colours:

032CV - Ivory (standard for Pure/Prestige and not available on Dynamic)
032EW - Cirrus (standard for Dynamic and NCO for Cirrus/Lunar combo on Pure & Prestige)
032BU - Ebony (standard for Dynamic Plus and option on Ebony and Cirrus Pure/Prestige and all Dynamics).

On Dynamic Plus models, Satin Brushed Aluminium/ Gloss Black Strata (088GQ) is now the standard with Testured Aluminium (088GR) the NCO. Minor points but you have to ask yourself why?

I also see that the black grille/side fender/rear spoiler bits on the Dynamic and now Narvic Black. I thought that they were originally Santorini (was this because of the Japan paint issues?) as this matched the contrst roof (which is still Santorini)

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 12:26pm by BFGEvoqueMan.)
05-01-2012 12:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: More specification tinkering by LR?

(05-01-2012 12:25pm)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  I have just been looking at the latest dealer pricing and ordering guide (number eight) and it now says that from Feb 12 production the headlining will now be available in 3 colours:

032EW - Cirrus (standard for Dynamic and NCO for Cirrus/Lunar combo on Pure & Prestige)
032BU - Ebony (standard for Dynamic Plus and option on Ebony and Cirrus Pure/Prestige and all Dynamics).

On Dynamic Plus models, Satin Brushed Aluminium/ Gloss Black Strata (088GQ) is now the standard with Testured Aluminium (088GR) the NCO. Minor points but you have to ask yourself why?

I also see that the black grille/side fender/rear spoiler bits on the Dynamic and now Narvic Black. I thought that they were originally Santorini (was this because of the Japan paint issues?) as this matched the contrst roof (which is still Santorini)

Thanks, Interesting - is this Dealer price and ordering guide available on-line - or do you need to have access to a dealer system for this?

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
05-01-2012 08:51pm
BFGEvoqueMan

Straydox,

I have PM'd you!

- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
06-01-2012 10:10am
PAT

Does anyone know what the difference is between Ivory and Cirrus?
I'm guessing there can't be a massive difference.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
06-01-2012 10:43pm
The Valeter

(06-01-2012 10:43pm)PAT Wrote:  Does anyone know what the difference is between Ivory and Cirrus?
I'm guessing there can't be a massive difference.

Cirrus is a light grey.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
06-01-2012 10:59pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simonc

Bit annoying actually as the Pursuit interior for the Dynamic is a mixture of Ivory (cream) and Lunar Grey (a dark grey), and I would have thought the Ivory headlining would go much better with that than the Cirrus which it looks like it will now come with?

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
07-01-2012 12:58am
Donny Dog

(05-01-2012 12:25pm)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  I have just been looking at the latest dealer pricing and ordering guide (number eight) and it now says that from Feb 12 production the headlining will now be available in 3 colours:

Thanks very much for this information! I have just joined this site, and this was one of the first things I spotted. I have an Orkney Grey Prestige on order with Element interior (which is basically cirrus), but with the originally available ivory headlining.

I have a build date of 24 February, and have just been able to change my order to cirrus, thanks to your post. (The dealer knew nothing about this new option, and seemed quite surprised when he was able to make the change to my order).
03-02-2012 01:24pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(03-02-2012 01:24pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  Thanks very much for this information! I have just joined this site, and this was one of the first things I spotted. I have an Orkney Grey Prestige on order with Element interior (which is basically cirrus), but with the originally available ivory headlining.

I have a build date of 24 February, and have just been able to change my order to cirrus, thanks to your post. (The dealer knew nothing about this new option, and seemed quite surprised when he was able to make the change to my order).

Result Very Happy

03-02-2012 01:36pm
martinPL

The TOPx lists my Dynamic as having PIANO BLACK APPLIQUES (whatever it means). I hope this is not the Gloss Black Strata as 'me not liking it' (we actually still do not have that option in US version of the car). My interior choice was Lunar perforated grained leather with ivory contrast stitching and I'd hate to get anything but the brushed aluminum with it. Fingers crossed. Car should be in in a matter of days.
03-02-2012 06:53pm
KaDargo

I was told about this in September at a driving day - that's why I delayed my order for Mauritius and element/cirrus interior - thought the cirrus headlining would go so much better

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
04-02-2012 09:00am