Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
I have mine now..and am loving it...but.....
BOBM4N

RE: I have mine now..and am loving it...but.....

(13-03-2012 02:31pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  But why would mine suddenly decide to point to the boot lid when in reverse gear? Confused (The picture is otherwise just as clear as normal camera mode, even with the overlay).

No idea, meant to reply to Billionaireboysclub regarding 4c) Embarrassed

Finally Arrived 06/02/12 Very Happy :

Dynamic SD4 Auto - Fuji White/Vortex, Pan Roof, Privacy
13-03-2012 04:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

(13-03-2012 02:31pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  But why would mine suddenly decide to point to the boot lid when in reverse gear? Confused (The picture is otherwise just as clear as normal camera mode, even with the overlay).

For those with surround cameras there is a wide angle vs narrow angle choice, or so I am led to believe. Us mere mortals without surround cameras (but with reversing cameras!)have the wide angle only with the close up of the boot. I would perhaps expect lesser quality when in that wide angle mode.

Just a thought.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
13-03-2012 04:52pm
Donny Dog

(13-03-2012 04:52pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  For those with surround cameras there is a wide angle vs narrow angle choice, or so I am led to believe. Us mere mortals without surround cameras (but with reversing cameras!)have the wide angle only with the close up of the boot. I would perhaps expect lesser quality when in that wide angle mode.

Just a thought.

That's true, but the rear view when in reverse gear should be just the same (you can't alter it in that mode). The problem is that it used to look down the road in reverse gear, but now looks slightly more down such that the boot lid has come into view. Does yours have any boot in view?
13-03-2012 05:29pm
cjfp

Does this thread help?

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Rear-view...ght=Camera

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
13-03-2012 05:36pm