Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Matte Grey Evoque (HQ pics)
hajadoon

RE: Matte Grey Evoque (HQ pics)

Nice car, house and pics

Dynamic Si4. Fuji white / pursuit interior ivory headliner / console black stratta IP / panoramic roof / 19 style 4 wheels / adaptive dynamics / adaptive xenon HID / Meridian 825 w / Auto dimming rvm / heated front seats / privacy glass / surround cameras /
Ordered 12 Dec, built 27 April, delivery mid June
24-09-2012 04:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

Great pics but can we have more of the car please? If you could retake the original photos you took in hi res that would be great

Thanks!
24-09-2012 08:03pm
vcruiser

Will post new pics tomorrow or wednesday. My car is at the dealership being serviced!

Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Black on Black | Fully Loaded
24-09-2012 10:58pm
akikan

which dealer did you go? i live in montreal too, and im looking for a dynamic too~
29-09-2012 11:17pm
WB
WB

(24-09-2012 10:58pm)vcruiser Wrote:  Will post new pics tomorrow or wednesday. My car is at the dealership being serviced!

Thanks, what did the dealer think of the wrap? Also is it being serviced because its a year old or have you put a lot of miles on it?
30-09-2012 10:31am
vcruiser

(29-09-2012 11:17pm)akikan Wrote:  which dealer did you go? i live in montreal too, and im looking for a dynamic too~

I go to Jaguar land rover laval.
I'm trying to get out of my lease after the winter. Would you be interested in taking it over?

(30-09-2012 10:31am)WB Wrote:  Thanks, what did the dealer think of the wrap? Also is it being serviced because its a year old or have you put a lot of miles on it?

The dealer absolutely loved the wrap. They asked for all my friend's info who did the wrap. They want to pre sell them wrapped for customers!
And its being serviced cause i have 27,000 KM on it. It's almost a year that i have it. Also, the engine fucks up sometimes and says ''restricted performance'' and doesnt let me go over 3000 RPM.. Drives me crazy

Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Black on Black | Fully Loaded
30-09-2012 10:36pm
akikan

(30-09-2012 10:36pm)vcruiser Wrote:  I go to Jaguar land rover laval.
I'm trying to get out of my lease after the winter. Would you be interested in taking it over?

The dealer absolutely loved the wrap. They asked for all my friend's info who did the wrap. They want to pre sell them wrapped for customers!
And its being serviced cause i have 27,000 KM on it. It's almost a year that i have it. Also, the engine fucks up sometimes and says ''restricted performance'' and doesnt let me go over 3000 RPM.. Drives me crazy

im more in finnancing since the rate ratio is 3.9 compare to leasing..and im really looking for a white one haha
but thx alot for asking~ if you dont mind how much is your monthly payment for leasing? that;s the only dealer i didnt go to check of their price

(30-09-2012 10:36pm)vcruiser Wrote:  I go to Jaguar land rover laval.

and if im not mistaken i just reliezed it was a 3doors model~ because i want a 5 doorsSmile
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 01:10am by akikan.)
01-10-2012 01:09am
invoke

(29-09-2012 11:17pm)akikan Wrote:  which dealer did you go? i live in montreal too, and im looking for a dynamic too~

I use to go to John Scotti at pie-ix & 40 est, they are known for Jags, don't know if they now carry LR line as well. Check it out. Idea

01-10-2012 04:54am
imapfsr

vcruiser,
I love the look of the matte finish. I am also thinking of doing the same and was wondering if you had any regrets? Does it hold up like paint.....no fading, that kind of thing. Appreciate any help or advice you could provide.
Thanks!
05-10-2013 02:03am
Amadeus

Nice ... would have left the bonnet badging on though! Any reason you had it removed? You're probably onto your next Evo by now.

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 11:54pm by Amadeus.)
05-10-2013 11:49pm