Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mates business been torched...
RacingSnake

Mates business been torched...

Pretty gutted, just been in touch with an old buddy of mine.
He inherited the family company a couple of years ago and it's been pretty successful throughout this whole time.
He was called out at the crack of sparrows the other week due to reports of smoke coming from the building, by the time he got there there were 70 firemen and 10 fire trucks.
He wasn't allowed to 'save' any of the assets from his adjacent building which at the time wasn't burning... but then it spread and he lost the lot.
http://www.northantset.co.uk/news/cause-...-1-3651404

it was started by Ramraiders who broke in stole a couple of items and torched the range rover they used to smash the door down.

I then also see that there is a thread on PH 2 days earlier about the guy who's car had just been stolen Sad

Gutted for my mate, he puts everything into the company, I'm sure he'll bounce back. Sad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
29-03-2012 03:17pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: Mates business been torched...

Scum Ar******s people who do that sort of thing. I really hope your friend recovers from his loss & they get the ***** who did it. What was the business being operated etc?

I see you state a Range Rover was used in the ram raid Evil The main reason for silly insurance prices!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 09:30pm by The Valeter.)
29-03-2012 09:29pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

He runs the marketing company for honda.
They do all the shows for the cars, bikes and marine.

They do have really good cctv footage of the whole thing, so fingers crossed they do catch the Censored.

They stole a couple of bikes, so hoping to get some details so I can at least keep an eye out and feel like I'm helping in some way Sad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
29-03-2012 10:31pm
The Valeter

Sorry to hear that, I suspect your'e friend is equally as upset in the fact that he inherrited a business from a loved one & the link is destroyed = very sad! Not to mention the bikes & equipment.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
29-03-2012 10:41pm