Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make my base model more beautiful !!!
superfox

Make my base model more beautiful !!!

Hey guys I was in to much of a rush before the end of financial year to buy my lovely Evoque and missed out on some important options !

I really want the signature DRL's ! If you have a thread you could point me in would be much appreciated ! I've herd the process is quite easy in just swapping the light units around.

Reverse camera was another option I missed out on Mad any ideas ?

Last who thinks it's worth changing the body to change the look of my pure to a dynamic ?

Thanks for any help Very Happy I'd be glade to help back !

Zak

FOX Rolling Eyes

Drive: 4 WHL R/H FULL TIME DRIVE CAB style: 3 DOOR Series: 2.0 GTDIS PETROL 3DR SERIES Transmission: 6 SPD AUTO TRANS AWF21AWD Engine: 2.0L 16V TIVCT T/C 240PS GAS Colour:SUMATRA BLACK Trim:SATIN BRUSHED METAL
18-07-2012 10:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Make my base model more beautiful !!!

Signature DRL's are not an easy swap. There is a thread on here but bit hard to find on iPhone.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
18-07-2012 12:32pm
nf3d0149ab

RE: Make my base model more beautiful !!!

(18-07-2012 10:08am)superfox Wrote:  Hey guys I was in to much of a rush before the end of financial year to buy my lovely Evoque and missed out on some important options !

I really want the signature DRL's ! If you have a thread you could point me in would be much appreciated ! I've herd the process is quite easy in just swapping the light units around.

Reverse camera was another option I missed out on Mad any ideas ?

Last who thinks it's worth changing the body to change the look of my pure to a dynamic ?

Thanks for any help Very Happy I'd be glade to help back !

Zak

I kind of had the same issue - well I purchased a Pure Premium which should have came with the Signature DRL's but then figured out I had purchased a small set where they came with Halogens!!! I was reading all the threads I could regarding it but I didn't see if anyone actually completed the swap. I don't think it's as simple as swapping them out but it would be nice to think it was.
18-07-2012 03:44pm