Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Made the switch
Griff449

Made the switch

Currently own a 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 and yesterday I gave in finally and placed an order for my Evogue.

Spec as follows:

Range Rover Evoque TD4 150hp 5dr

Baltic Blue

Ebony Leather
Ebony Headlining
Front Park Sensors
Privacy Glass
Front Fog Lights
Temporary Spare Wheel

Lost 4K on the Freelander after one and a half years ownership come the day, but the part ex price is a guaranteed price for changeover so I guess it would be more or less right given I dont expect to see the Evogue apparantly until September............. Very Happy

I do want the mud flaps but darnt ask how much for fitting!

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 09:37pm by Griff449.)
24-04-2012 09:36pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

RE: Made the switch

Sounds a good deal

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
24-04-2012 09:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

Hi Griff

Congratulations, you like it dark, did you not get pano roof to lighten it up a touch?,

Save the Mudflaps for any bartering nearer the time, about £110 fitted for front and again for rear, full dealer price.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
24-04-2012 09:53pm
Griff449

Hi Phil,

Yes I wanted this one to be dark Smile

Cant believe how much they charge to fit the mudflaps but I do want them so yes will have to see then about bartering!

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
24-04-2012 10:02pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

Lots of TD4 orders going through by the looks of it , nice choice

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
24-04-2012 10:03pm
Rossy100

Made the switch

Griff..... When you say you lost 4k on the FL2 in 18months..... As you talking solely in relation to depreciation? And was this from new? As well as my Evoque, am buying a FL2 for the Mrs and would be very happy if the car only depreciated this much in 18 months!!
25-04-2012 10:19am
Griff449

Rossy, I have been offerred part exchange on the Freelander against my order on collection and its coing out at around 4K. The Freelander will be a year old next week but I have been guaranteed the part exchange price for the Freelander for the change in September.

Of course if I can sell it private I would prefer to do that anyway to be honest. I have it for sale on the Freelander forum. I might have been offerred a half decent price due to the extremely low mileage n the Freelander and the extras that are on it?

Rgds Griff :0

25-04-2012 06:59pm
SarahAnn

Hey Griff,

I'm not stalking you honest. I saw your 'for sale' thread on the FL forum and wondered what you had gone for re the evoque.

Baltic Blue - my fave colour! Congrats Smile
25-04-2012 07:34pm
Griff449

lol Hi Sarah, stalkers aint no bad thing lol.

Yes its for sale over on the FL forum and I hope it goes to a private buyer rather than having to part exchange it for the Evoque, would seem a shame. But if thats the case then thats what I will do. I would have kept the Freelander as I love it but just couldnt resist once I had seen the Evoque in the showroom!

I do love blue and wanted a dark colour this time round :0

Going to be a bit of a wait though.............

Griff

(This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 07:43pm by Griff449.)
25-04-2012 07:42pm
SarahAnn

I have had a few silver cars and went for a darker one last time (Galway) as i wanted to see some reflections.

Get some piccies up when it arrives (i'm sure we don't need to tell you that) Laughing

I keep straying onto this forum to look at pics etc and see what the new owners are feeling about their new cars.

Lovely colour you have chosen Very Happy

regards, your little stalker Laughing
25-04-2012 07:49pm