Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MMP Land Rover - Dundee
haroosh

MMP Land Rover - Dundee

If your in Scotland and looking for a good garage to service your Evoque at much better value than main dealer you should consider MMP Land Rover.
I had my Discovery 3 serviced by Mike there for years and am now taking my Evoque there.
He knows them inside out and is fantastic value.Very Happy

MMP Land Rover
Address: 42 Baird Ave, Dundee DD2 3TN
Phone: 07951 187204
11-01-2017 05:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: MMP Land Rover - Dundee

Mikey posts on D3, D4 and RRS forums as Disco-Mikey if anybody wants to contact him through those forums, he was a mobile service but last year set up in a proper work shop in Dundee. If you are in the south then there is a member called Bodsy running a similar roving service from his Discovery, but I don't know if he needs much work from Evoque owners as RRS and Disco3 and 4 owners seem to keep him pretty well employed, but it may be worth a go contacting him. Both will also carry out all sorts of electronic updates and fault finding, Mikey is also an agent for BAS remaps and Bodsy does the Twisted Remaps (might be the other way around!). Everyone I know who has used Mikey cannot praise his keen pricing, quality of work and knowledge enough.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 07:08pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-01-2017 07:06pm
Albert Mcfly

RE: MMP Land Rover - Dundee

Second that to lad knows his stuff
10-10-2017 01:21pm