Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY13 specs revealed
Evo-king

RE: MY13 specs revealed

Surely, faster seat motors for the coupe, is in recognition of a design fault and all coupes should have this retrofitted.

I can see a new thread coming here.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
11-07-2012 05:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NightFox

Hmmm, what does this mean for us expectant owners who haven't got a build slot allocated yet but have paid our deposits and are on the dealer's own 'waiting lists'... are we going to get hit with the price increases?

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
11-07-2012 05:35pm
eddkawasaki

(11-07-2012 05:35pm)NightFox Wrote:  Hmmm, what does this mean for us expectant owners who haven't got a build slot allocated yet but have paid our deposits and are on the dealer's own 'waiting lists'... are we going to get hit with the price increases?

I'm assuming that for us all the many hours spent on the configurator have been wasted and we now need to go to the dealer to find out how much our build is going to cost. Hopefully they will update the website soon or at least the price list. RRS one is already showing as 2013.

Kind of hurts a bit especially after the £1k rise in May that we are most likely going to have to pay more again now.
11-07-2012 05:44pm
cjfp

When you log onto the configurator, there is a notice
"Please note - Our prices and products shown within the configurator are purely informative. For more information please contact your local dealer"

@nightfox - be well prepared for the passing on of the price increases and develop your strategy / argument now for that moment in time.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
11-07-2012 06:03pm
BFGEvoqueMan

Having a laugh aren't they? Don't want a Landrover Badge on the front grille, like the look of the grille without a badge. Paying for the rear spoiler lip - taking the p***.

Someone needs to remind JLR that they still haven't got anything more than a 4 cylinder diesel engine with more than 190PS, and can't spec with bits that come on German competition, such as in car internet, heated rear seats, ventilated seats , head up display, 6 cylinder engine etc etc.

Not happySadSadSad
(11-07-2012 03:35pm)paulcon Wrote:  Less than 12 months old and only 5 days old to me and my Evoque will very soon have an 'old' front grill, 'old' Dynamic non-premium trim, and an 'old' black interior.

OK, no one outside of the most geeky is going to notice that but I will and that's enough Mad

Maybe I should just get the hell out of this office and go and enjoy some mud-surfing in the fields Very Happy

I have just ordered a Dynamic for delivery next March, will happilly swap grills if you want.IdeaIdea

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 06:07pm by BFGEvoqueMan.)
11-07-2012 06:04pm
NightFox

(11-07-2012 05:35pm)NightFox Wrote:  Hmmm, what does this mean for us expectant owners who haven't got a build slot allocated yet but have paid our deposits and are on the dealer's own 'waiting lists'... are we going to get hit with the price increases?

Just read the T&Cs on my order which I guess are going to be similar for all dealers:

If the price recommended by the manufacturer... ...increases before delivery of the Vehicle... ...the Customer shall pay such increase in addition to the final balance shown overleaf or... ...the Customer shall have the right to cancel this contract by written notice within 5 working days of being notified of an increase in the purchase price

(I missed out the bits about changes in tax amounts)

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
11-07-2012 06:14pm
buzben67

Just been for my first test drive and was gonna post about the new MY2013 changes but saw this post had beaten me to it!

Gutted the sig/xenon lights are another £100 though since i will be going for the Pure! Oh well!

Noticed the demo SD4 car i drove was only averaging 32mpg though!

Pure TD4 Fuji White / Fogs / Privacy Glass / LED Sig Lights / Spare Wheel / Mats n flaps / ordered 1st Aug
11-07-2012 07:30pm
RacingSnake

(11-07-2012 05:33pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Surely, faster seat motors for the coupe, is in recognition of a design fault and all coupes should have this retrofitted.

I can see a new thread coming here.
I couldn't see the new thread, nor could I bothered to create one.

But abso-bloody-lutely, I will definately be onto the dealer looking for these motors FOC.

rest of the changes, 'meh' not fussed.
Even the seats, I find the standard dynamics quite nice anyway.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
11-07-2012 07:30pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gejo

Sorry for my ignorance, when is the beginning of MY2013 ?

My car is planned to by build as from tomorrow,
Will I have the MY2012 or MY2013 specs ?
11-07-2012 07:40pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(11-07-2012 07:30pm)buzben67 Wrote:  Just been for my first test drive and was gonna post about the new MY2013 changes but saw this post had beaten me to it!

Gutted the sig/xenon lights are another £100 though since i will be going for the Pure! Oh well!

Noticed the demo SD4 car i drove was only averaging 32mpg though!

Do you know the prices or have document with the info?? Any extra info you can publish would be great.

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
11-07-2012 07:42pm