Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long wait now over
Bernierooney

Long wait now over

Ordered my Evoque (well for my wife) on 24th Nov 2011 to be advised of an approx build date in March 2012. Called in Feb for an update to be advised it was likely to be April. Called in March 12 to change spec to be advised build date was confirmed as 6th June. Phoned LR customer Service to complain and build date was brought forward to 4th May. Got the call last week to confirm actually built on 1st May, received call today that car at dealership and ready to collect tomorrow. Wife has no idea so surprise tomorrow should be worth a photo. A long painful delay but I'm certain it'll have been worth waiting for !

Ordered: Pure SD4, Fuji White, Panoramic, Tech Pack, Fogs, Heated Wheel.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 11:09pm by Bernierooney.)
10-05-2012 11:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Morgs

RE: Long wait now over

(10-05-2012 11:07pm)Bernierooney Wrote:  Ordered my Evoque (well for my wife) on 24th Nov 2011 to be advised of an approx build date in March 2012. Called in Feb for an update to be advised it was likely to be April. Called in March 12 to change spec to be advised build date was confirmed as 6th June. Phoned LR customer Service to complain and build date was brought forward to 4th May. Got the call last week to confirm actually built on 1st May, received call today that car at dealership and ready to collect tomorrow. Wife has no idea so surprise tomorrow should be worth a photo. A long painful delay but I'm certain it'll have been worth waiting for !

Ordered: Pure SD4, Fuji White, Panoramic, Tech Pack, Fogs, Heated Wheel.

Congratulations, bet your wife will be thrilled.
10-05-2012 11:13pm
LDT

Your wife is lucky to have you!! I'm sure she will be over the moon. Look forward to seeing the pics. Enjoy tomorrow.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
10-05-2012 11:14pm
Morgs

I hope you mean the pics of the evoque and not his wife!!
10-05-2012 11:17pm
Bernierooney

(10-05-2012 11:17pm)Morgs Wrote:  I hope you mean the pics of the evoque and not his wife!!

LOl - The pics will be shared asap (of the car).

On another note if anyone's original delivery date has been drastically extended (i'm sure there are plenty) it's worth a call to LR customer service. You will need to persevere as it's hard to get through but in my case the complaint shaved off 4.5 weeks.
10-05-2012 11:42pm
LDT

(10-05-2012 11:17pm)Morgs Wrote:  I hope you mean the pics of the evoque and not his wife!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
11-05-2012 02:00am
RacingSnake

Great news Smile
After whinging to my edaler about the extending timescales it was brought forward about a month, and when I took a sneak peek at the car immediately after delivery it had a "Priority Build" sticker stuck to the windscreen Smile

Oh yes, looking forward to seeing the pics. Shocked Laughing

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
11-05-2012 07:52am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Michelle

Lucky wife!
Enjoy tomorrow.

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
11-05-2012 02:21pm
Evo-king

Bernierooney, any updates then on the big day?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
11-05-2012 10:23pm
Bernierooney

(11-05-2012 10:23pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Bernierooney, any updates then on the big day?

Car arrived this evening and the wait has been worth every second, car is totally beautiful plus the tear of joy in my wife's eye was priceless. I'm booked in for privacy glass in the morning so will share pics tomorrow evening.
11-05-2012 10:55pm