Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Light in a White
CrawfsEvoque

Light in a White

A few people have asked for photos of a Fuji White with almond and espresso interior.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
19-12-2011 12:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vcruiser

RE: Light in a White

looks nice!

Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Black on Black | Fully Loaded
19-12-2011 01:50pm
DynamicRRV

Looks very smart.
19-12-2011 02:55pm
LDT

Looks great, very classy!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
19-12-2011 06:59pm
CrawfsEvoque

(19-12-2011 06:59pm)LDT Wrote:  Looks great, very classy!

Ours was delayed until mid Jan 2012 but then came back to its original Dec date. Fingers crossed for you too.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
19-12-2011 07:31pm
LDT

(19-12-2011 07:31pm)CrawfsEvoque Wrote:  Ours was delayed until mid Jan 2012 but then came back to its original Dec date. Fingers crossed for you too.

That's good to hear, thanks. My original date was early January, but now early February. I love the light interior, and had originally ordered a Fuji with almond. I am now thinking about another spec change after seeing your photos. I dare not look at the order form again though... each time I do, I add another option!

I have read today that there will be another order call before the New Year and I am in the next batch. Confused:

Enjoy your lovely car - Smile

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
19-12-2011 07:41pm
CrawfsEvoque

(19-12-2011 07:41pm)LDT Wrote:  That's good to hear, thanks. My original date was early January, but now early February. I love the light interior, and had originally ordered a Fuji with almond. I am now thinking about another spec change after seeing your photos. I dare not look at the order form again though... each time I do, I add another option!

I have read today that there will be another order call before the New Year and I am in the next batch. Confused:

Many thanks for your kind comments. It is a bit of a rollercoaster process at the best of times. Mine came with the surprise of Park Assist: not ordered, and thus provided free of charge, for example. I suppose Landrover have given us so much choice to personalise our vehicles that we hardly have cause to complain. The truth is it is the first vehicle that I have been able to specify exactly what I think I want. I am sure there will be some mistakes along the way. However, we can't blame Landrover for that. Merry Christmas Sir or madam.

19-12-2011 08:19pm
LDT

Great news re the park assist. I look forward to your further posts the more you drive your RRE. Looking at your spec, it would seem you have covered all bases.

Happy Christmas to you also - from a madam!!!

19-12-2011 09:04pm
CrawfsEvoque

(19-12-2011 09:04pm)LDT Wrote:  Great news re the park assist. I look forward to your further posts the more you drive your RRE. Looking at your spec, it would seem you have covered all bases.

Happy Christmas to you also - from a madam!!!

Thank you for your kind comments and consideration of my sir / madam comment. You are now promoted to Lady in my future posts. Range Rover seem to have got it right in allowing us to make the spec choice our hearts desire. Some will blame them for giving us too much choice. They can't win either way can they? Merry Christmas Lady LDT.

19-12-2011 09:21pm
Evo-king

(19-12-2011 07:41pm)LDT Wrote:  That's good to hear, thanks. My original date was early January, but now early February. I love the light interior, and had originally ordered a Fuji with almond. I am now thinking about another spec change after seeing your photos. I dare not look at the order form again though... each time I do, I add another option!

Linda, sounds to me like it's make your mind up time then.

I bet you've never wished Christmas was over before.Laughing

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
19-12-2011 09:35pm