Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alternative vehicles.
hybris

RE: Alternative vehicles.

An update on my delivery. The BMW 1M is being delivered this week. Same week as BMW did tell me when I did switch my order from the Evoque to the 1M. Like it should be. Really looking forward to getting it. Wink

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
03-01-2012 06:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THEMACS

Great Stuff, Cracking Little Car with a FAB Engine!!! I have a 335i Coupe which shares a similar engine, but obviously not as powerfulCrying

Hope You Enjoy, don't go Off Roading with it though!!!LaughingLaughing

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
03-01-2012 06:18pm
invoke

if i have to think twice, i'll go with X3, nothing like it... it just hugs the road... so great in maneuvering.. a lot of power and comfort is not bad.. while Q5 is somewhat similar and comes with a "back killer" package as a standard. BMW is no doubt an ultimate driving machine !!

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
03-01-2012 09:21pm
hybris

For offroad I still have my X5 (E70). But will make sure to go on "track" with the 1M... Wink

Still have my eyes on what Land Rover does in the future. Maybe I will come back to change my X5 for an Evoque or the new Range Rover one day... Wink If BMW don't release a new brilliant X5 that is. Wink

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
03-01-2012 09:34pm
BMW86

(03-01-2012 09:34pm)hybris Wrote:  For offroad I still have my X5 (E70). But will make sure to go on "track" with the 1M... Wink

Still have my eyes on what Land Rover does in the future. Maybe I will come back to change my X5 for an Evoque or the new Range Rover one day... Wink If BMW don't release a new brilliant X5 that is. Wink

Congrats on the 1M mate. It's a beast!!

2009 BMW 135i Coupe - with a few mods Wink
2013 Ninja 300 Special Edition ABS
2014 Mercedes CLA 45 AMG - on the way
04-01-2012 07:28am
hybris

@BMW86: Was the blond extra for your BMW in your profile picture? Wink

11-01-2012 07:56am