Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order?
WB
WB

RE: Anyone been able to get a discount on a second Evoque order?

(14-07-2012 05:01pm)ED209 Wrote:  84 % laughable? not really you will have lost less than the 20% vat you paid on the car.

Take a look at parkers valuation for an Evoque after 12 months with average mileage and it comes in at 95 %.

The VAT argument doesn't work on cars with demand still outstripping supply. Remember the premiums RRS's used to sell for? I know a couple of people who have sold Evoques privately and gone for basically list to 2 % below.

(14-07-2012 02:51pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  WB - We look forward to seeing you on Friday! Wink

James

Thanks James, me too. Hope you've got a good deal in the works for me.

WB
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 06:07pm by WB.)
14-07-2012 06:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lookers Park Royal

I can but do my best...... Still no discounts on new, therefore I need to be as generous as possible on the part-exchange. My concern is the fact that you are displeased with 84% of the new price for your old Evoque, but happy to give it my best shot. Wink

Look forward to meeting you at some point.

James Smile
14-07-2012 06:17pm
rvsvet

YES! Got a 15% discount planned for my next one, but only because a college mate of my son has got a graduate entry job with JLR, and has offered to extend his "Friends and Family" scheme discount to me. However, the evoque is not yet available on this scheme until order backlog has improved.

SD4 5 dr Dynamic Auto in OG with verve interior, Shadow Chrome style 7 alloys, Pano roof, privacy glass and spare wheel. Collected 25th May. 900 miles driven in 1st month.
14-07-2012 07:45pm
Daigriff

(14-07-2012 07:45pm)rvsvet Wrote:  YES! Got a 15% discount planned for my next one, but only because a college mate of my son has got a graduate entry job with JLR, and has offered to extend his "Friends and Family" scheme discount to me. However, the evoque is not yet available on this scheme until order backlog has improved.

Could be a long waitWink

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
14-07-2012 09:04pm
WB
WB

(14-07-2012 07:45pm)rvsvet Wrote:  YES! Got a 15% discount planned for my next one, but only because a college mate of my son has got a graduate entry job with JLR, and has offered to extend his "Friends and Family" scheme discount to me. However, the evoque is not yet available on this scheme until order backlog has improved.

Yes thats the issue - I have a friend who works in tata's legal dept who has offered me the same but that may be for my third Evoque at this rate...
(14-07-2012 06:17pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  I can but do my best...... Still no discounts on new, therefore I need to be as generous as possible on the part-exchange. My concern is the fact that you are displeased with 84% of the new price for your old Evoque, but happy to give it my best shot. Wink

Look forward to meeting you at some point.

James Smile

Thanks James,

I'm sure we can be creative if it can't be a discount Wink by the way do you have the my 2013 specs and when the new builds start?

Thanks, WB
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 09:25pm by WB.)
14-07-2012 09:19pm
doug

(14-07-2012 09:19pm)WB Wrote:  Yes thats the issue - I have a friend who works in tata's legal dept who has offered me the same but that may be for my third Evoque at this rate...

So I will give up on trying to get a 1hr a week job with LR for the discount Very Happy

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
14-07-2012 09:26pm
Lookers Park Royal

WB, yes have the info and have just ordered our first batch of 13my.

James Smile
14-07-2012 09:32pm