Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Late Delivery
Rodinleeds

Late Delivery

All ‘high end’ specification Evoques are now experiencing delays due to a parts supply issue. The factory has lost 2-4 weeks production because of this issue and they are working extremely hard to resolve it as soon as possible.

I have checked your vehicle that we have on order and unfortunately at this moment in time it has moved from December to an approx date of mid January. I’m afraid that this is an issue with all the orders for the UK and worldwide markets so please be assured that it is not just your vehicle.

Is anybody else having the same experience?
06-10-2011 03:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DynamicRRV

RE: Late Delivery

I best not have that problem!!!
06-10-2011 03:18pm
bluebear

Nor me!

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
06-10-2011 03:40pm
Daigriff

I have...5 weeks delay now9th December...I really I hope it arrives before Xmas.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
06-10-2011 03:47pm
gomark

I got the same information yesterday. 4 weeks delay on mine and every other Evoque bar 2 already in process bought through Stratstones Mayfair.

06-10-2011 03:51pm
SW6RR

My dealer told me that nearly all of their cars had been delayed between 2 weeks and 2 months!

Mine is not affected, which is great, but I feel for those who must be getting pretty disappointed by now...

Arrived (5/11/11): SD4 5-door "Presnamic" Lux Very Happy Auto, Fuji, Spirit/Tan, Style 8 20" Wheels, fully loaded (bar RSE, smoker's pack and Homelink)
06-10-2011 05:00pm
paulelescoces

I spoke to my dealer today who seemed none the wiser... although I am expecting an email to hit my inbox shortly...
I was first given a September/October Timeframe (back in june)... I then today suggested to him that while it looks like September is unlikely I would imagine we would have a "date" if it was to be October...
Just now received feedback... and he has sent me the Land Rover order form.... he suggests that LR Germany said that "it looks like december" but he would look for more info tomorrow.

One detail... on the order form it says under an area loosely translated as "Standard Features"... (001ZZ) 12MY Job 2
How does this compare with your order form for those who have seen it? does this indicate the "wave"... I guess I would have been happier to see "2011....".
aah, a few more details...

1) says.. (029KX) Tyres Dunlop.... this would surprise me, I have ordered style 6 and all I have only seen them with Contis.
2) Status: In Pool

Delivered: SD4 Prestige Auto 5 Door, Fuji White with Vibe interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Winter Pack, Adaptive Xenons, Roofrails...
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 05:22pm by paulelescoces.)
06-10-2011 05:11pm
ajmooseman

Hope my dealer is not just trying to keep me happy, I'm sure they aren't, checked with them earlier this week as mentioned and still on for the end of the month.
Would be gutted if we get to the end of the month and they say it's going to be another month.
06-10-2011 05:38pm
Acwats

Moderators, we are soon going to need a main menu heading for delays. I'm sure it'll get more hits and posts than the "Spotted" section.

LR where are you and do you care? Even Nick has stopped answering PM's

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
06-10-2011 05:53pm
defender_uk

don't despair.....(which I was beginning to...)
my car suddenly and unexpectedly turned up at the dealers yesterday and it wasn't expected until end Oct. I have had five different dates before that, and all later than the mid Sept when it should have been. It went to, 'a no idea' date at one point....and now it is there waiting....waiting to get registered by LR b4 I can get it next week hopefully!!

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
06-10-2011 06:40pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply