Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last call
fam1x

Last call

Should the dealer not let you know when the car goes to build? so If you want to make last minutes changes to the spec you can do?

Just wondering if anyone got a call like that from their dealers? As I spoke with my dealer yesterday to see if I can change the colour of my car and he informed me that cars gone passed to a point where Im not able to make any changes. Also informed me that my deliver date has been moved forward to 19 Jan 2012.

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
09-12-2011 12:23pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mag1c_dragon

RE: Last call

I never got a call. In fact my dealer told me I couldn't make any changes to the order ever, without potentially effecting the build date!

Ordered June 11, Built - 24th November - Delivered - 7th Dec - NO DELAYS

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnrampton/6495208095/
09-12-2011 12:25pm
Evoque U

My dealer has been calling me weekly to touch base and keep us up to date with any Evoque news. we have until December 16 to make any changes to our order before production on 27th Jan.

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
09-12-2011 01:38pm
fam1x

oh wow I think dealers in the UK need training from downunder on customer services. Smile

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
09-12-2011 02:14pm
Kwacka

Last call

I was told the same as Mag1c any changes would delay delivery until April, and that was in August, i cancelled my order and went to LPR.
09-12-2011 02:58pm
fam1x

That is so strange as I’ve been able to add and remove things from my initial order without any problems. However the delays I’ve had were more due to LR and the issues they have had with Xenons and roof etc.

14-12-2011 04:20pm
Evo-king

I've spoken to my dealer this week, I can make any changes before they get they call to build. Should not affect delay, unless my spec come up against any supply issues.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
14-12-2011 06:42pm