Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Landrover Survey
Aussievoque

RE: Landrover Survey

Just complete my survey. It looks like it comes direct from Jaguar Landrover UK. Questions are in miles/mpg. It took about an hour Shocked and frustratingly has a few errors for example I selected I rate the brakes highly, go to the next page and it says "we noticed you rate the brakes poorly, could you explain why?" and vice versa on a couple of other questions Banging Head

Now all I need is a survey on my experience with their survey...LaughingLaughingLaughing
01-03-2012 03:09am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

Yeah - no email or postal survey.

Extremely pissed off that the dealer hasn't called me either to ask how the car is going.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
01-03-2012 03:09am
spif888

(01-03-2012 03:09am)chiggy Wrote:  Yeah - no email or postal survey.

Extremely pissed off that the dealer hasn't called me either to ask how the car is going.

Chiggy,

I have had the car for over 4 weeks and not 1 phone call from the dealer.

I am still waiting for the service dept to call me back to book in my car. On the 20th I took my car in to show the service dept my faulty window trim. They took photos and said they would call me to book the car in.

Guess what - no phone call yet! Its not a major issue but I do get slightly irritated every time I open the driver's door and I see the trim is loose and sticking out.

Based on the poor performance of the service dept when dealing with my Freelander, I suppose I shouldn't expect any less.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 04:24am by spif888.)
01-03-2012 04:14am
Aussievoque

(01-03-2012 03:09am)chiggy Wrote:  Extremely pissed off that the dealer hasn't called me either to ask how the car is going.

+1. Have had mine for 6 weeks and no call. On handover my salesman said he would call me "in a few days" Wink. Had the car into the service department 2 weeks later and my salesman walked straight past me - no sign of recognition.....
01-03-2012 04:25am
Barneyridge

(01-03-2012 04:25am)Aussievoque Wrote:  +1. Have had mine for 6 weeks and no call. On handover my salesman said he would call me "in a few days" Wink. Had the car into the service department 2 weeks later and my salesman walked straight past me - no sign of recognition.....

He got his commission therefore no need to speak to you anyone Rolling Eyes Obviously has not heard of customer retention or referrals

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
01-03-2012 04:30am
spif888

(01-03-2012 04:25am)Aussievoque Wrote:  +1. Have had mine for 6 weeks and no call. On handover my salesman said he would call me "in a few days" Wink. Had the car into the service department 2 weeks later and my salesman walked straight past me - no sign of recognition.....

I shouldn't laugh (because I know the feeling), but that was hysterical

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
01-03-2012 04:32am
Aussievoque

(01-03-2012 04:30am)Barneyridge Wrote:  He got his commission therefore no need to speak to you anyone Rolling Eyes Obviously has not heard of customer retention or referrals

Ahh sooo true!!....and I think deep down he knows that it is highly unlikely there will be any referrals Wink
01-03-2012 04:37am
andrewcui

Landrover Survey

I just received an email survey this morning. Took less than 5 minutes.

Also my salesman emailed me about 5 days after taking delivery to check every thing is ok and that I'm happy.

I've only had the car a week

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
01-03-2012 08:53pm
Aussievoque

Just saw pics of your car Andrew - looks soooo good!! Thumbs Up
02-03-2012 12:25am