Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Land Rover Gift
DefLeppard

RE: Land Rover Gift

i gave mine to my 70+ year old dad, and he loved it.

Really Landrover? It doesn't exactly fit with the target market, image and styling of the Evoque.
I suppose its the thought that counts.

(maybe its a girl thing - but a it just screamed old man in nursing home to me)

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
09-07-2012 10:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
headturner

my wife uses it as her emergency jewellery box in the car HAHAHAHA and i as a coin box

Shocked santorini black|metallic paint|pana roof|19" style 5|tech pack|clear view|reverse camera & parking aid|tints|protection|Wink loving the DRIVE
10-07-2012 12:42am
Kaiser

Picked my car up on Thursday and didn't get a box... but i did get a bottle of wine Very Happy and a bunch of flowers for my wife and wait for it....... a full tank of diesel which i'm still driving around on Cool i'll take that over a empty box any day!!!

5 Door manual SD4 Dynamic, Mauritius Blue, Contrast Black Pano' Roof, Style 6, Black interior, Ebony Head liner, Dynamic Tech' Pack, Surround cameras, and Adaptive Dynamics. Cool
(Collected 5 of July 2012)
10-07-2012 08:53am
Capital

(10-07-2012 08:53am)Kaiser Wrote:  Picked my car up on Thursday and didn't get a box... but i did get a bottle of wine Very Happy and a bunch of flowers for my wife and wait for it....... a full tank of diesel which i'm still driving around on Cool i'll take that over a empty box any day!!!

You will still get the box. It comes later from LRA.
10-07-2012 09:25am
SEC

(04-07-2012 05:28am)barks Wrote:  Hi all, just got a phone call from Land Rover Australia asking if and was happy with my new Evoque and asking for the best address to send me a gift....anyone know what it is?

Does anyone know if Dealerships are still gifting their customers ? The wine, flowers and fuel does sound a significantly better way of saying thanks for $70K odd spend at their dealership than a little leather box.

Pure, SD4, Fuji White, 5 Door, Ebony Leather, Pano Roof, Reverse Camera , Clearview, Pure Tech and Cold Climate packs, Privacy Glass, Rear Vents.

Delivered 21 September 2012 and the damn thing wont stop rattling ................
25-07-2012 04:59am
DefLeppard

I got nothing from my dealer - but my car was the lower end of the LR market at $73k
A $15 box of chocolates would have been nice!

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

25-07-2012 05:04am
Kentboy

How long does it take. Had the car for three weeks now and nothing yet!

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
25-07-2012 07:56pm
doug

(25-07-2012 07:56pm)Kentboy Wrote:  How long does it take. Had the car for three weeks now and nothing yet!

It's waiting for you at a dealership in Australia Very Happy

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
25-07-2012 10:34pm
DefLeppard

i got a phone call from LR Australia about 2 months into ownership and asked me some survey questions on the phone.
At the end of the call , he said they would be sending me a thank you gift for my feedback.

About a week after that - the old man box arrived Smile

26-07-2012 10:35am
barks

I got a nice Range Rover Pen and Keyring when I pick-up my car. I still haven't got my BOX! I got a letter saying due to high demand they were out of stock so still waiting...I've a feeling it's going to be an even bigger let down now!Smile

Still, the car is exceptional. I am rapt with everything about it.

2012 SD4 Pure Orkney Grey, Almond Espresso Interior, Tech Pack, Clear View Pack, Style 6 Wheels, Heated Seats, Rear Cam, pano Roof.
26-07-2012 10:29pm