Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Land Rover Experience in Evoque
fam1x

RE: Land Rover Experience in Evoque

I'm looking forward to the even I'm going on Sunday to drive the Evoque hoping to get some pictures possible video Smile

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
03-11-2011 05:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

We did OK with our booking then as I only booked it last Friday!!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
03-11-2011 05:54pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KaDargo

I've never done one before, so it was all a new experience.
Thought Luton Hoo was good, and the instructor knew his stuff ( best bit was deomonstrating Planet Rock on the sound system - VERY loud, and no distortion !)

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
03-11-2011 06:09pm
defender_uk

(03-11-2011 11:16am)Daigriff Wrote:  Sounds great. I've got a free half dayer to go on so will have to give them a ring. How does it work? Can I take the wife and daughter along or is it just for me?

Thanks

DG

How have people got these free half days???

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
03-11-2011 07:37pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red FR

I drove Evoque at Cheshire centre late September and was very disappointed with revised very short off road course and extended test drive. Im glad I had experienced Disco 4 and FFRR on full off road course.

Gone but not forgotten Fuji White Coupe Pure Tech SD4 manual, Panoramic roof, privacy glass, fog lamps and spare wheel.
03-11-2011 07:56pm
The Valeter

(03-11-2011 07:37pm)defender_uk Wrote:  How have people got these free half days???

Go to a dealer, have a test drive then either say I wonder what these are like off road and they may do the decent thing and give you a voucher or do as I did and ask for 2 then when I signed the order last Saturday i got a further 2. 2 because my brother-in-law is going with his girlfriend and is also hoping to get an Evoque.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
03-11-2011 08:11pm
rchrdleigh

Dealer I was in last week had a notice on the desk which said "take a test drive today and get a complimentary half day off road voucher" or words to that effect.
Sadly I wasn't able to take up the offer of either a test drive or off road experience but that is another story.
(03-11-2011 07:56pm)Red FR Wrote:  I drove Evoque at Cheshire centre late September and was very disappointed with revised very short off road course and extended test drive. Im glad I had experienced Disco 4 and FFRR on full off road course.

Think you'll find that LR have mandated that all 1/2 day Evoque Experiences must include an element on road as well as off road. Obviously some centres have better off road facilities than others and you may get a better feel for how good the Evoque is off road by finding a centre with really good off road facilities rather than one with man made ones.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 08:43pm by rchrdleigh.)
03-11-2011 08:40pm
Daigriff

(03-11-2011 07:37pm)defender_uk Wrote:  How have people got these free half days???

We (myself wife and two girls) all got given a little goody bag at the launch event at our local dealership, and when I got home we all had a half day invite! So I reckon just ring your dealer up and you'll get one.

DG

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
03-11-2011 08:50pm
defender_uk

ok thanks.

wasn't one in mine....along with the missing key ring and USB....Sad

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 08:59pm by defender_uk.)
03-11-2011 08:58pm
flurberman

Land Rover Experience in Evoque

I received a half day LR Experience voucher when I ordered the car, going to Rockingham tomorrow morning with the gf. Can't wait to drive the Evoque again.

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
03-11-2011 09:48pm