Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Land Rover Experience in Evoque
PhilSkill

RE: Land Rover Experience in Evoque

You can choose if they drive, there is an amount of time available with a few points to swap drivers, and what they drive... you dont.

Checkout my video from our LRE Full Day here

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-2015-Off-...#pid107086

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
01-09-2016 12:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Steve D

(01-09-2016 12:05pm)RogB Wrote:  Ive just booked onto my complimentary LRE day at Eastnor, the earliest they could book was December so I opted for January instead to get their Evoque off road.

They said on the phone I could bring 2 guests, does that mean those guests get to drive as well or just sit in as passengers ?

You have PM

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
01-09-2016 12:35pm
RogB

replied Smile

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

and a few Freelander 2 over the yearsLaughing
01-09-2016 01:09pm
Steve D

Thanks
I'm all booked now for a Saturday afternoon session at Eastnor in January. Hopefully it'll be wet, muddy and all churned up from the morning session. Let's see what an Evoque can do!

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
01-09-2016 03:11pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

A whole lot more than you ever imagined! Same with Freelanders, folks wrote them both off as "hairdressers" cars, useless for off-road all pose and no go............. Then they saw one in action and their jaw dropped! Even the die hard Defender people now treat Freelander/Evoque and Disco Sport with the off-road respect that they deserve. They can easily do things my Defender can struggle with but then they get hung up with their low ground clearance sooner than the Defender does. I "chaperone" a Freelander2 owner on our off-road club days out and he has a 2" suspension lift and then MTR tyres that give a good amount of addition ground clearance but he does have to watch out for his car's clutch as he has a manual shifter. Auto Evoques/DS and Freelies are less likely to do transmission damage due to a cooked clutch, which was a £1000 repair on a Freelander1.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-09-2016 11:12am