Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Land Rover Experience Dunkeld - Evoque in the Mist
Zermatt Vulgaris

Land Rover Experience Dunkeld - Evoque in the Mist

Was there at the weekend and they have three Evoque's at the moment two prestige 5 doors in Indus silver and buckingham blue as course demos ( even LRE can't get two RRE in silver) and one static black 5 door demo with cream/coffee interior.

The indus silver prestige looked stunning ... those who have ordered in this spec will not be disapointed .

sorry not any photos (edited found one) .... a lot of the course was in the ferns and all we got was evoque roof !

SWMBo loved it we had a little drive in it on the way back from our morning in the sport ... we liked the way it felt and i must say iwas impressed on how it was tackling the hills at dunkeld next to us in the sport.

just don't understand why the prestige was not called HSE . the pure XS and the dynamic i would have called CSK.

Visiting from rrsport.co.uk
2011MY Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport HSE 3.0 TDV6
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2011 09:54pm by Zermatt Vulgaris.)
31-10-2011 07:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Land Rover Experience Dunkeld

To differentiate the first new model in the Range Rover range from those of the work-a-day Land Rover ranges........ I have heard that RR's cars will in future have these names too and the SE,HSE and Autobiography names will be done away with as they are too old fashioned for the new RR's

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2011 07:49pm by XFullFatTim.)
31-10-2011 07:47pm
Zermatt Vulgaris

well if that's the case someone in marketing LR needs an early bath...

Vogue, HSE and AB have years of marketing behind them (Although i'm not a fan of AB sports) .... its like BMW deciding M -sport is old fashioned and calling the M3 the 3 series cooper.

31-10-2011 07:58pm
J77

I am all for land rover moving forward but vogue has been in the model line up since 1981 when it was a limited edition ( called In Vogue because of the magazine ) the last one in 1983. The Vogue became a regular production model in June 1984 and in October 1987 the Vogue SE ( special equipment ) was introduced and October 1993 saw the introduction of the Autobiography. This would be a big mistake for land rover to move away from all this history. Sorry for being a LR/RR geek Embarrassed

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
31-10-2011 09:13pm
Zermatt Vulgaris

I agree with the above ... it needs to be kept i was expecting there would be an evoque AB in the fullness of time rather than it being deleted from FFRR and RRS ( although i wish RRS AB would be toned down a bit)

and one photo of an evoque from dunkeld

[Image: DSCN9343.jpg]

31-10-2011 09:50pm