Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LRE Full Day.
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: LRE Full Day.

Polishing noises? More like paint stripping noises! Also a word of warning if you do take your pride and joy over a surface covered with long grass that has dried out.................. The car's cat/ DPF get very hot, you could start a grass fire driving in long grass!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 04:50am by XFullFatTim.)
07-07-2012 04:47am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

Early start Tim, or somewhere else on the planet.

Polishing was his polite phrase for damage.

Good point re grass.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
07-07-2012 08:38am
Broadsword1959

Did Exactly the same at the Land Rover Experience at Dunkeld, Scotland several weeks ago.

RR Evoque in the morning and FFRR in afternoon.

Took my GoPro HD 2 camera with me and had it attached to the roof in the morning and bumper in afternoon. Waterproof housing was worthwhile as I got some great fording video.

I anyone liked good HD Video of a road trip, off road trip or Green Lane drive I can fully recommend that camera - will be putting some on You Tube soon - will post link

Have great fun on your full day - you will be amazed at capabilities and i just hope the weather overhead is good but under foot (tyre) is as slippy as you can get !

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
[Image: 124096.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 07:52pm by Broadsword1959.)
07-07-2012 06:22pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

(07-07-2012 08:38am)Evo-king Wrote:  Early start Tim, or somewhere else on the planet.
Polishing was his polite phrase for damage.
Good point re grass.

I had already been up and about for nearly 2 hours when I posted that - waiting off Lagos for the ship taking up our berth to sail. We arrived at 0200 off the port and had to drift, didn't get alongside until 5pm. We are on the same time zone as the UK here, so no wasn't on another planet time wise, sure was though in all other respects!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
07-07-2012 07:47pm