Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LR Allegiance
MartinP

LR Allegiance

Just received a letter inviting me to join this scheme - anybody had any experience of it?

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
27-11-2014 09:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amadeus

RE: LR Allegiance

No - were you one of the first buyers of an Evoque?

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
27-11-2014 09:48pm
MartinP

Not one of the first but had mine since May 12.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
27-11-2014 10:13pm
J77

I'm in it, it's a scheme I believe all dealers can sign up to, my dealer has changed hands originally it was Stratstone who didn't sign up but now it's pentland I was automatically enrolled.

You are entitled to two free health checks per year, I will be making use of the scheme next week. The D4 is due it's first MOT, will get it half price with its 3rd service through the allegiance scheme.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
27-11-2014 10:53pm