Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Range Rover thieves in action again in Central Scotland
cutter7

RE: Range Rover thieves in action again in Central Scotland

(03-09-2013 12:17pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Sorry guys - I've just completed a Surviving Piracy and Armed Robbery training course and none of those methods were recommended - they are likely to land you up in court for GBH.....................

There is no general way of classifying assailants, or a method of determining who will attack you when.

They may be armed or unarmed. For armed ones, the weapons may be non-lethal or lethal. While some seek to just knock you out so they can rob you, others hooligans can carry stuff like guns and knives and will not hesitate to take your life to assure theirs.

This is why you have to learn lethal moves that can help you take out your assailant before he gets the better of you. His plan is to beat the shit out of you and take everything you have so why not give him a taste of his own medicine?

03-09-2013 12:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tetstb

RE: Range Rover thieves in action again in Central Scotland

I'm a burly 6ft 19stone former rugby player and I am pretty confident I could give it a go but for a car, is it really worth the risk and the chances of it being just one determined professional thief is remote ? We were burgled last Christmas eve and they cleaned us out of anything of any value and locked our poor dog in the bathroom.

The thought that they could have done far more harm far outweighs the value in anything they took so place the same value on your own or your family member's lives.

Its not a Hollywood movie where a few strategic punches will be enough or as cutter7 says, to learn some lethal moves, these guys come equipped and determined. If you've been targeted for your car then is it really worth risking life and limb over ?

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
03-09-2013 01:47pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply