Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keyless (touch) entry
Dottyflo

Keyless (touch) entry

Had a quick search on the forum for this but couldn't seem to find anything, but I'm sure it's been asked or covered before .... But I'm still finding my way around Shocked

Keyless entry, mine has it - and I was wondering how it works??? Is it just a case of having the fob in proximally when you touch the sensor on the handle, a bit like the start button Confused
29-03-2016 06:37pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bee

RE: Keyless (touch) entry

yep thats it in a nutshell. dont tend to use mine much, i mostly use the fob its easier to double lock the door.
by pressing button twice quickly.

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
29-03-2016 07:49pm
Dottyflo

Thx bee Thumbs Up
29-03-2016 08:28pm
Steve D

(29-03-2016 07:49pm)bee Wrote:  yep thats it in a nutshell. dont tend to use mine much, i mostly use the fob its easier to double lock the door.
by pressing button twice quickly.
I double lock mine by giving it two touches on any door handle. A lot quicker than fishing the fob out of a pocket plus, when touching the handle the code cannot be grabbed by anyone waiting in a public area like it can when using the fob. The only time I use my fob is when I'm on my way back to the car and I either want to open all Windows or open the tailgate.

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
29-03-2016 09:37pm
Doody

(29-03-2016 09:37pm)Steve D Wrote:  I double lock mine by giving it two touches on any door handle. A lot quicker than fishing the fob out of a pocket plus, when touching the handle the code cannot be grabbed by anyone waiting in a public area like it can when using the fob. The only time I use my fob is when I'm on my way back to the car and I either want to open all Windows or open the tailgate.

+1

Doody

2012 Prestige Premium
30-03-2016 01:35am
Stadt Panzer

Keyless (touch) entry

(29-03-2016 09:37pm)Steve D Wrote:  I double lock mine by giving it two touches on any door handle. A lot quicker than fishing the fob out of a pocket plus, when touching the handle the code cannot be grabbed by anyone waiting in a public area like it can when using the fob. The only time I use my fob is when I'm on my way back to the car and I either want to open all Windows or open the tailgate.

+1

Somewhere in the North Sea.
30-03-2016 05:14am
neil.pass

+1
01-04-2016 12:39am