Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keep Track Info on Display
richard9

Keep Track Info on Display

Hello

Took delivery at beginning of last week - when first playing tracks from a memory stick the track info displayed continually on the screen.

I then thought I'd be clever and have a look through all the menus etc - cannot find what I have changed - but instead of continual track info, the screen now defaults to show 2 rectangles showing stereo info and phone info.

Any ideas to get back to continual track info display please ?

Thanks
Richard
18-11-2012 09:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Keep Track Info on Display

Photos ?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
18-11-2012 09:29pm
goldenboi79

Simple fix. What your are describing is the Home screen timeout function. It is in the settings menu under display. I can't remember the exact phrasing of the menu item. Basically it allows you to set a number of minutes after which the display returns to the home screen (the 2 rectangles you describe/3 in cars with nav). If you set this to off, then it will not time out and return you to the home menu. Hope this helps!

2013 Range Rover Evoque Si4 Prestige: 5 Door, Santorini Black, Tan Interior, Cold Weather Package, Park Assist, 20" Style 6 Wheels.

Build date: 21 August 2012
Vancouver, BC, Canada
30-12-2012 07:10am
speary

if you touch the stereo rectangle you will get the continual track info you require

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
17-01-2013 02:25pm
PhilSkill

You can also hit the Audio/Video Hard button to enter the Audio screen showing the Track info, but as goldenboi says the home screen timeout will take yu back to the homes screen which will then only show the track title and track number, seems odd as don't know why at least Artist would not be also on the Home screen

There is also a firther info button on the Audio screen to get details about the track etc, which is great for DAB radio.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 02:54pm by PhilSkill.)
17-01-2013 02:53pm