Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just ordered
Ianpembs

Just ordered

Thanks to input from the site eventually ordered(, a SD4 Prestige in OG with pan sun roof, style 4 19" sparkle wheels, Element interior with grey oak trim and cirrus headliner. Spare wheel, auto dim rear view mirror (felt it smaller profile than manual tilt in test cars) and the all essential heated steering wheel. Ordered a manual gear shift as not had autos before, however the jury is still out on this as dealer only had autos to test drive I have not tried a manual. Any info on this gratefully accepted, cannt wait.
13-03-2012 03:20pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

RE: Just ordered

That's a nice spec Ianpembs. I tested both before I went for the manual and I was happy with either. Eventually chose the manual as the wife was more comfortable with a manual car.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
13-03-2012 03:55pm
Ianpembs

(13-03-2012 03:55pm)MartinP Wrote:  That's a nice spec Ianpembs. I tested both before I went for the manual and I was happy with either. Eventually chose the manual as the wife was more comfortable with a manual car.

Thanks for that Im fairly tall is there much space to the side of clutch peddle to rest that foot
13-03-2012 03:59pm
Donny Dog

(13-03-2012 03:20pm)Ianpembs Wrote:  Thanks to input from the site eventually ordered(, a SD4 Prestige in OG with pan sun roof, style 4 19" sparkle wheels, Element interior with grey oak trim and cirrus headliner. Spare wheel, auto dim rear view mirror (felt it smaller profile than manual tilt in test cars) and the all essential heated steering wheel. Ordered a manual gear shift as not had autos before, however the jury is still out on this as dealer only had autos to test drive I have not tried a manual. Any info on this gratefully accepted, cannt wait.

Here's an early preview of your car (not exact, but same interior/exterior).......

[Image: Evoque1.jpg]
13-03-2012 04:00pm
Ianpembs

(13-03-2012 04:00pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  Here's an early preview of your car (not exact, but same interior/exterior).......

[Image: Evoque1.jpg]

Brilliant thanks for the picture it looks better than I imagined as only going by the design on the LR site, was a bit concerned interior going to be a bit light but wanted a change from black as previous cars were all black interiors thanks again
13-03-2012 04:08pm
MartinP

(13-03-2012 03:59pm)Ianpembs Wrote:  Thanks for that Im fairly tall is there much space to the side of clutch peddle to rest that foot

I don't think I'm going to be much use to you on this one as I can't remember! I do not remember it being an issue and not something that has stuck in my mind. One of the test drives was around Cardiff and the other in the countryside so both quite different. I think you need to revisit your dealer to put your mind at rest. Oh, and I do have quite big paws!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
13-03-2012 09:09pm
Ianpembs

Cheers will pop into dealer when they get a manual in, sure its fine otherwise Im sure it would have been mentioned here as most things well covered. Do like you choice missed that one. Took the prestige lux on test drive really nice, tail gate and blind spot radar were very good, they offered to sell it at full retail price. did try to get a few quid off but no chance. Roll on August.
13-03-2012 10:47pm