Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Just got back from NEC Evoque Live
Blackseries

RE: Just got back from NEC Evoque Live

(28-05-2011 02:46pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  Yes...any pics?

Most are the same as the London Event but here are a few that I don't think have been posted.
(28-05-2011 02:46pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  Yes...any pics?

Part 2

BTW Part 1 & 2 = Dynamic Plus Velocity interior & Key

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 11:27pm by Blackseries.)
28-05-2011 11:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rootsboy

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
28-05-2011 11:57pm
Blackseries

(28-05-2011 11:57pm)Rootsboy Wrote:  Blackseries did you manage to get any photos of the Ambience interior,

I didn't take any because we already have some really great photos of it in daylight in the thread "Devon County Show with Evoque pics" -- that is the Ambience interior. Yes Ivory interiors do look scary. Your best bet is to try and find a 3/4 year old RR with an Ivory interior locally and see what it looks like. I friend of mine has a FFRR with Ivory interior & 2 children in baby seats - they get sweets, fruit juice, milk and crisps everywhere - it looks like a war zone - then along comes the valet man - it like pressing the reset button - when he's gone it looks like new again - as I say look at a 3 year example and then make your choice.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
29-05-2011 12:16am
Rootsboy

(29-05-2011 12:16am)Blackseries Wrote:  
(28-05-2011 11:57pm)Rootsboy Wrote:  Blackseries did you manage to get any photos of the Ambience interior,

I didn't take any because we already have some really great photos of it in daylight in the thread "Devon County Show with Evoque pics" -- that is the Ambience interior. Yes Ivory interiors do look scary. Your best bet is to try and find a 3/4 year old RR with an Ivory interior locally and see what it looks like. I friend of mine has a FFRR with Ivory interior & 2 children in baby seats - they get sweets, fruit juice, milk and crisps everywhere - it looks like a war zone - then along comes the valet man - it like pressing the reset button - when he's gone it looks like new again - as I say look at a 3 year example and then make your choice.

ok i just had another look at those photos. before i thought it was the cirrus white interior, now i can see the brown in the dark sections upon closer inspection, and yes it does look light.
thanks for giving me a bit of insight as to what to expect

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
29-05-2011 12:29am
griff

Question folks.
Does anyone who has seen the Coupe, or has the knowledge, know whther the rear windows on the Coupe wind down.
I made the assumption that they did but know that some coupes don't. I'm worried that dog in back might not get enough cool air.

Any info gratefully received.
Cheers

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
29-05-2011 09:06am
cjfp

@griff - from what I saw I would say 'no' but not 100% sure (so that prob doesn't help u)

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
29-05-2011 09:30am
griff

(29-05-2011 09:30am)cjfp Wrote:  @griff - from what I saw I would say 'no' but not 100% sure (so that prob doesn't help u)
It kind of confirms my suspicion - lust winged an email off to my dealer to ask.
Cheers

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
29-05-2011 09:40am
DynamicRRV

Just got back from the NEC . Total of 8 Evoques....2 x Fuji,3 x Firenze,1 Black,2 x Silver.

IMO the best looking one by far.......Dynamic Coupe by a country mile. In Fuji would look even better.The panoramic roof is must have and the electric blind is genious!

The quality and feel of all the cars feels very good,the Prestige and Dynamic are very very close to the Big Range Rover materials and far superior to the Range Rover Sport.

Folding mirrors,heated seats,cameras,electric tailgate,electric seat entry and dual screen all tried and tested to good effect,the TV signal is crystal clear!

ONE item NOT PRESENT IN ANY OF THE CARS.........HEATED FRONT SCREEN!!

I personally will be very annoyed if its not on my car as its a must have.

Overall a great show from start to finish and an unhurried look at all the cars.

Am I still buying one??....Yes....Dynamic Lux Coupe in Fuji with roof
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2011 06:11pm by DynamicRRV.)
29-05-2011 06:11pm
Blackseries

(29-05-2011 06:11pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  The quality and feel of all the cars feels very good,the Prestige and Dynamic are very very close to the Big Range Rover materials and far superior to the Range Rover Sport.

Did you see both Dynamics - one with the standard interior and the one with Dynamic Plus and if so does your comment stand for both interiors?

(29-05-2011 06:11pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  ONE item NOT PRESENT IN ANY OF THE CARS.........HEATED FRONT SCREEN!!

I noticed this too..... but I'm afraid I can't stand the things .... I know I maybe odd but my eyes just focus on the elements and it annoys the hell out of me.
I just wish it was a no cost option NOT to have it on P & D.

29-05-2011 06:40pm
cjfp

@blackseries - I used to hate heated screens cos all I saw was the element. However, after having the freelander for a couple of days u focus past them and the screen is a god send on icy days.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
29-05-2011 07:14pm