Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
January Build Allocations
Straydox

RE: January Build Allocations

Yup - spoke to my dealer today - they haven't had the call for the January allocation yet either - mine is 5th on their list. The suggestion was that if it made the call in the coming week I'd see it by the end of April.... as the December allocations would make the end of March - or at least that's what LR had told them.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
20-01-2012 08:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SINGHY

Can somebody explain what all this "order call, in the pool, hold, allocations" business is? My dealer told me my car is being built on 2 March and they will have it by 29/03, this is in line with what I was advised when I ordered it back in September last year. Should I be asking the dealer for further information?

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
20-01-2012 09:02pm
ED209

(20-01-2012 09:02pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Can somebody explain what all this "order call, in the pool, hold, allocations" business is? My dealer told me my car is being built on 2 March and they will have it by 29/03, this is in line with what I was advised when I ordered it back in September last year. Should I be asking the dealer for further information?

you dont need to know what the pool is because if you have a confimred build date then your car is out of it.

You have all the info you need.
20-01-2012 09:34pm