Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mauritius Blue SD4 5door Prestige manual
Evo-king

RE: Mauritius Blue SD4 5door Prestige manual

There are some really confusing issues here, as I posted earlier a member placed an order in Nov and has been given a build date of Dec 14th, just read also that another member placed his order yesterday as is being told expect delivery April May 2012, you have been told Aug 2012, and many of us with earlier orders have been told next June.

The first thing I do when I fire up my laptop is to check my e-mails in anticipation of dealer news, guess I have a long wait, then I check on here, where generally the real news arrives.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
05-12-2011 11:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: Mauritius Blue SD4 5door Prestige manual

After reading various posts about clothing dye transfer onto the soft Oxford leather seats and mindful that one of my hobbies (passion) is shooting (clays - and that means rugged outdoor clothing for the sport takes place irrespective of weather) I have decided that much though I wanted a light coloured interior next time around it would just be too hard to keep the interior looking respectable long-term - so it has to be Vibe (i.e. Black).

Now that I'll be driving another dark tomb - I've gone for a Pano roof to try and lighten the interior up - maybe that and a Cirrus headliner it won't be too bad- and I don't like the strobe effect that sometimes occurs with a glass sunroof either. Because this is a company car and tax burden is a consideration I've dropped the 825w audio upgrade. The leasing company has run out of patience and it is locked down with no further changes. Roll on April...

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 06:07pm by Straydox.)
23-01-2012 05:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply