Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aftermarket TV Tuner
Sensorian

Aftermarket TV Tuner

I recently picked up my Dynamic with plus pack and a few extras including dual view screen. But like the absolute cock womble that I am I assumed (without checking) that it came with a TV tuner which my wife wanted for our frequent trips to France. It doesnt of course and whilst the DVD player works etc it doesnt cut it for Mrs Sensorian.

Is it possible to get one fitted by LR or a 3rd party. It would help my marital state of well being if I could so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Dynamic Barolo Black, Black interior, Panoramic roof, plus pack, style 6 wheels, Meridian upgrade
13-03-2012 10:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: Aftermarket TV Tuner

Hi,
The back of the head unit has a socket which you can use for a Aux input, ie rear camera,DVD,TV turner.
The person to speak to is Pete from bell services, he was looking at having a TV kit which would fit the Evoque. This would work in line with his Movie on the go unit that he sales.
But this I imagine will take some time to work out.

As for watching TV in France, not sure if any UK free view TV would work ?

Good luck with the wife Wink

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
13-03-2012 11:09pm
Sensorian

Thanks Doug, really appreciated.

Dynamic Barolo Black, Black interior, Panoramic roof, plus pack, style 6 wheels, Meridian upgrade
14-03-2012 08:08am
RacingSnake

(13-03-2012 10:10pm)Sensorian Wrote:  ...extras including dual view screen.....assumed (without checking) that it came with a TV tuner
I have to say... I made the same assumption Shocked
Although the Lux pack has it included, I would probably not have checked Shocked

(checked on LR site, and it is indeed extra)

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 08:27am by RacingSnake.)
14-03-2012 08:27am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cutter7

(13-03-2012 10:10pm)Sensorian Wrote:  I recently picked up my Dynamic with plus pack and a few extras including dual view screen. But like the absolute cock womble that I am I assumed (without checking) that it came with a TV tuner which my wife wanted for our frequent trips to France. It doesnt of course and whilst the DVD player works etc it doesnt cut it for Mrs Sensorian.

Is it possible to get one fitted by LR or a 3rd party. It would help my marital state of well being if I could so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help.

I ordered the Tv tuner on my Pure oder presuming that it would have the Dual screen fitted..Embarrassed didn't check..

I got around it by ordering the Tv module lead from Pete @ bell-auto-services.

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 09:52am by cutter7.)
14-03-2012 09:48am