Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It was the worst of times, it was the best of times
Evo-king

RE: It was the worst of times, it was the best of times

1stRangie,

Your going to get a lot of people wanting to know your secret, 11 week order to collection turnaround.

Congrats, and try and get some quality driving time in.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-05-2012 09:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1stRangie

(29-05-2012 09:21pm)Evo-king Wrote:  1stRangie,

Your going to get a lot of people wanting to know your secret, 11 week order to collection turnaround.

Congrats, and try and get some quality driving time in.

We just got very very lucky in finding a dealer that a) had an order in the system that they were willing to let us change and b) three of the staff used to work for the original dealer and knew the 'business practices' that sometimes went on (which is the main reason they left).

Quality driving time being arranged for Bank Holiday Tuesday, a quick trip to the East coast.

I know that Fuji has been pictured a million times, but we think it's the best thing since sliced bread, so here are some quick snaps.

MY2016 Dynamic HSE four door, Yulong White and a few selected additions. Gone but never forgotten; Dynamic SD4 Coupe, Fuji White...
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2012 11:49pm by 1stRangie.)
29-05-2012 11:43pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

Excellent enjoy!

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
30-05-2012 08:36pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply