Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's test drive time
chiggy

RE: It's test drive time

yeah. When I ordered my car a few weeks ago - he said end of December is the estimated build date - my assumption is that is definitely not the case anymore given the delays...

The fact that the options which are causing the delays are what I've put on my car like the xenons and the sunroof... well... I've lost hope of getting a December build date... I just hope someone cancels an order...

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
31-10-2011 03:09am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Capital

I have not been able to get any real info from my dealer on availability of demonstrators other than possibly this week but no guarantees.
31-10-2011 05:06am
evoque aussie

Folks, contacted my dealer trivett parramatta. He'll receive the car tomorrow and registed by weekend. so able to have a test drive coming weekend. yeah!!!!!

Nov 2011 Delivery
Evoque SD4 5 door Dynamic, Samatra Black, Verve interior
31-10-2011 05:07am
memota

Guys the rest of us are counting on you to come back into the forum and give your impressions please!

Not only on the drive, but the interiors (prestige vs the standard dynamic etc.), coupe vs. 5 door etc..

Help a brother out!

Enjoy the drives.
31-10-2011 06:29am
3VOQU3

Spoke to my dealer today (Barbagallo's) and they have 3 demo's landed.. Expecting to be able to drive them end of week..

Also on a bad note the Pure (atleast the 150 model) does only come with one tail pipe..

037AB - Single Downpipe
01-11-2011 05:59am
MPK

Good news 3VOQU3!

I thought the overseas SD4 came with two tail pipes... so hoping its the same here!

Please share pics of the test drives too. I'll be first of the bat to request for Almond/Espresso and Ipanema sand pics Wink

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
01-11-2011 06:07am
berlin2011

MPK, if Aus is the same as SA then it's one tailpipe... We've had our demo's for two weeks now and all the non Dynamic cars with the Diesel engine have single tailpipe. Considering we don't get Pure nor TD4 engine choice I'd say that is pretty conclusive.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
01-11-2011 06:40am
chiggy

From what I've heard the SD4 will have two tail pipes and the TD4 will have one.

The Dynamic models are the ones with the different style of tailpipes.

Either way I'm not fussed.

I just want to be able to drive them at least!!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
01-11-2011 07:01am
berlin2011

As said we only have SD4 in SA and in Prestige trim they come with single pipe. Dynamics always have tow pipes so does not feature in this equation.

Let us know if the same is the case in Aus.

PS. All the Si4's come with two tail pipes.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
01-11-2011 07:28am
chiggy

Just spoke to Barbagallo (Perth).

The demos have landed however they will not be available for viewing or test drive until the beginning of next week.

Was also told, that my order is still in a holding pool status and won't be getting a build date at least for a few weeks... anyone want to take a guess, at this rate, when I will be getting my car? I'm putting $1,000 on July/August 2012 now.

01-11-2011 07:49am