Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's here!!
cs33wa

RE: It's here!!

(25-01-2013 06:57am)onionbobo Wrote:  Nice cs33wa, just had a look in youtube, seems great !

Where did you purchase it from? Applied yourself? I can't seems to find C1 for sale, says for professionals :/ And what size of the bottle to you recommend?

Thanks.

Hi... What is you location? I got a guy (authorised GTechniq applicator) to do it for me. Well, it is recommended to get an authorised personel to apply especially C1. But honestly it depends on how confident you are and how much you know about the charactor of the products. They are steps and timing for each product. It took 5-6 hours to complete inside and outside jobs. I am very happy with the guy's work. And he was very detail as well. He paid attetion to even the smallest gaps and parts. Just imagine...he was using something like a cotton pad to apply C1, panel by panel...all over the car. It wasnt cheap, but i think its worth it! From now on, i dont hv to worry abour polish or wax the car. It will remain 'blink blink' with just simple wash and dry. No top up, no must use after care...thats a huge benefit of GTechniq!!!

I think if you serch GTechniq Australia, you will find official supplier in Australia. You can order direcy from them.

Ordered:31/7/12
My13 Si4 Dynamic 5 Door Fuji White, new tech pack, new convinient pack, pano, adaptive dynamic, style7 wheel
Built 16th Nov 2012
Delivered: 17th Jan 2013
Wait is over...love my baby!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 07:52am by cjfp.)
25-01-2013 07:40am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cs33wa

[Image: 0DE4F9E5-D2B8-4E8D-A220-1A3E57142B67-415...267aec.jpg]

[Image: F86CD322-EDA1-4667-A6E5-0E5CDFE07068-415...6744-1.jpg]

[Image: 6C096EB6-3E87-4CE7-9AEF-DEEFB27C6823-415...604a78.jpg]

[Image: DBDF8CA5-DE76-42DE-BCFA-A6A03989555B-415...8da8bf.jpg]

My13 Si4 Dynamic 5 Door Fuji White, new tech pack, new convinient pack, pano, adaptive dynamic, style7 wheel
Built 16th Nov 2012
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 09:54pm by cjfp.)
26-01-2013 10:08am
QUEEVO

It's here!!

Looks great...!!!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
26-01-2013 06:08pm
onionbobo

(25-01-2013 07:40am)cs33wa Wrote:  Hi... What is you location? I got a guy (authorised GTechniq applicator) to do it for me. Well, it is recommended to get an authorised personel to apply especially C1. But honestly it depends on how confident you are and how much you know about the charactor of the products. They are steps and timing for each product. It took 5-6 hours to complete inside and outside jobs. I am very happy with the guy's work. And he was very detail as well. He paid attetion to even the smallest gaps and parts. Just imagine...he was using something like a cotton pad to apply C1, panel by panel...all over the car. It wasnt cheap, but i think its worth it! From now on, i dont hv to worry abour polish or wax the car. It will remain 'blink blink' with just simple wash and dry. No top up, no must use after care...thats a huge benefit of GTechniq!!!

I think if you serch GTechniq Australia, you will find official supplier in Australia. You can order direcy from them.

Thanks cs33wa, Your photos looks fantastic! I'm in Melbourne, I've went to their Australia site, can purchase almost everything except the C1 product, but found one in UK for about $90 bucks delivered, if no serious cleaning for 3 years, that's not a bad value! Might do it myself, youtube tutorial video seems not too hard, very time consuming tho, might give a shot on the tailgate first.
30-01-2013 04:56am
Evo-king

Holy Moly, I never thought White paintwork could look like that.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
30-01-2013 09:50pm
scrannel

I would be v cautious about what you put on a leather surface. Here's a review of GTechniq Leather Guard. Make up your own mind. Remembering most leather interiors today are leather run through a press to simulate a natural "leather surface" (and hide defects), then sprayed with a color coat material (as opposed to vat dying or even the old natural surface, unpressed), thus really giving you a "vinyl" coating on a leather material... probably anything works on the surface. But unlike complete artificial material, leather does have to breath and absorb humidity or it will eventually crack. I have no issue using GTechniq on a modern painted exterior surface.

I have been using Lexol once a months on My 2003 full size Range and a coating of lederpflege about once a month. I bought the car new and it now has 97k miles on the ticker. Everyone who sits in it thinks the interior is new. And, it looks it.

http://www.live2detail.com/showthread.ph...ther-Guard

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
30-01-2013 11:49pm
cs33wa

(30-01-2013 11:49pm)scrannel Wrote:  I would be v cautious about what you put on a leather surface. Here's a review of GTechniq Leather Guard. Make up your own mind. Remembering most leather interiors today are leather run through a press to simulate a natural "leather surface" (and hide defects), then sprayed with a color coat material (as opposed to vat dying or even the old natural surface, unpressed), thus really giving you a "vinyl" coating on a leather material... probably anything works on the surface. But unlike complete artificial material, leather does have to breath and absorb humidity or it will eventually crack. I have no issue using GTechniq on a modern painted exterior surface.

I have been using Lexol once a months on My 2003 full size Range and a coating of lederpflege about once a month. I bought the car new and it now has 97k miles on the ticker. Everyone who sits in it thinks the interior is new. And, it looks it.

http://www.live2detail.com/showthread.ph...ther-Guard

Thanks for the review and feedback.
I went to check my interior leather after reading your reply. It was ok and looks great!
I am not sure which method the guy use to apply L1, but it all look great. As per the review, the leather does look darker. As far as protection, well..guess we only know 3-5yrs down the road. Hopefully it protects well..

Built 16th Nov 2012
01-02-2013 04:34am