WB
WB

RE: It's built :)

Congrats - I'm liking the 2013MY white pillars and door protection system Wink
31-08-2012 04:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barton Evoque

Always the way rip off dealers. Never even tried to sell mine privately I was happy with the fixed price they gave me in June.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
31-08-2012 04:25pm
Tulabb

(16-08-2012 05:13pm)NightFox Wrote:  Built 18th July but not delivered to dealer till end of August? I thought/hoped it was normally a matter of days between build and delivery - or am I missing something?

Still, happy for you!

I was thinking the same...

Emailed my dealer chasing today and I was told the orders in April will be delivered in sep. so my order placed in July would be delivered dec. I was originally told end of nov so it has slpped slightly.

I also asked how long delivery will take from getting a build date and he said it would literally be a matter of days then I will be driving it...

Is this right? Does it match with your experiences?

This whole waiting is never ending....u forgot about it then u get excited about it all over again. Doesn't help that over the last few days Iam seeing a few more drive around Southampton city centre.
31-08-2012 06:43pm
Evo-king

I know that compound.

I think your planned changes re Black will enhance your Evoque, have you thought about Black RANGE ROVER lettering?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
31-08-2012 06:46pm
Griff449

(31-08-2012 06:46pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I know that compound.

I think your planned changes re Black will enhance your Evoque, have you thought about Black RANGE ROVER lettering?

The black lettering is already sat in the spare room with the side steps boot cover, scuff plates and other bits and bobs Very Happy
(31-08-2012 06:43pm)Tulabb Wrote:  I was thinking the same...

Emailed my dealer chasing today and I was told the orders in April will be delivered in sep. so my order placed in July would be delivered dec. I was originally told end of nov so it has slpped slightly.

I also asked how long delivery will take from getting a build date and he said it would literally be a matter of days then I will be driving it...

Is this right? Does it match with your experiences?

This whole waiting is never ending....u forgot about it then u get excited about it all over again. Doesn't help that over the last few days Iam seeing a few more drive around Southampton city centre.

The last few days are usually the worst waiting!

I will be asking the dealer why it's taken so long to get to the dealership

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2012 08:58pm by Griff449.)
31-08-2012 08:57pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

Once the car is passed quality control they are passed to the logistics contractor who have a service level of 4 or 5 days to get the cars to the dealer. I think Griff's was in QC for quite a while and the holiday would have probably had an impact on timescales over the past few weeks.
31-08-2012 09:39pm
Griff449

Yes you're probably right there

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
31-08-2012 10:04pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

Well best I head down to collect the Evoque, see you all later Smile

03-09-2012 08:46am
Barton Evoque

Come on where the pictures.Smile

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
03-09-2012 06:18pm
Griff449

Will post a couple ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

03-09-2012 10:30pm