Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's built!
Agouti

It's built!

Got a call today to say that the car is built! The original date offered was 16th March, they then said 23rd March and today its built and awaiting delivery to the dealer. Is it likely to have been built and finished from the 23rd? Anyway who cares its coming and just in time as the old car has just about died

On Order: 5 Dr Pure SD4 Auto, Firenze, Tech pack, Xenons, Style 6 wheels, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Front Fogs, Privacy glass, Due Late March 2012
26-03-2012 03:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

RE: It's built!

That's great news Agouti, you should have it in time for Easter!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
26-03-2012 04:44pm
Agouti

Fingers crossed, I was going for Havana until I chickened out. I think I have seen a few on transporters up and down the motorways and it does look great! hey ho

On Order: 5 Dr Pure SD4 Auto, Firenze, Tech pack, Xenons, Style 6 wheels, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Front Fogs, Privacy glass, Due Late March 2012
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 04:55pm by Agouti.)
26-03-2012 04:54pm
MartinP

Well I've gone for Havana and I'm quietly confident it's the right call! Firenze is great so you will not be disappointed. It will soon be with you.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
26-03-2012 07:11pm
Agouti

Delivery tomorrow! YippeeLaughing

29-03-2012 08:18pm
Agouti

Well the car has landed, wow! I am so happy with it, I feel like a kingVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

30-03-2012 06:46pm