Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's at the dealership :-)
alibeau

RE: It's at the dealership :-)

(06-01-2012 12:20pm)lngrn36 Wrote:  I love my Suma Blk. I will be changing some of the grey trim for more black!
I think you will be very pleased when you see it in the sunlight.
Congrats!

It's funny because I was adamant that I was NOT going to order black. I didn't think it suited the car at all (having only seen the configurator and photo's etc) and I was thinking of either Fuji or OG.....

The minute I visited the dealership and spotted the Black Dynamic in the showroom my decision was made Very Happy Like yourself I have gone for 'all black', ebony/ebony....

I am wishing the weekend away Laughing

Ali.

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
06-01-2012 12:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
johnboy

I am having restlness nights and I still have 2-3 months to wait so god knows how you will get through the next 3 days, try a good measure of scottish fine Malt, I usually sleep like a baby after a couple ??
Have fun in your evo went you get it.

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
06-01-2012 04:34pm
alibeau

(06-01-2012 04:34pm)johnboy Wrote:  I am having restlness nights and I still have 2-3 months to wait so god knows how you will get through the next 3 days, try a good measure of scottish fine Malt, I usually sleep like a baby after a couple ??
Have fun in your evo went you get it.

Luckily I am busy all weekend so hopefully the time will fly. Monday will be a drag as I am in work all day and won't be able to think of much else Laughing How pathetic, I can safely say I have never been so excited about getting a new car Wink

Hubby can't wait for it to arrive so that I will finally stop talking about it. I don't think it has dawned on him that I might be WORSE once it arrives Laughing

Ali Very Happy

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
06-01-2012 08:07pm
Evo-king

(06-01-2012 08:07pm)alibeau Wrote:  Hubby can't wait for it to arrive so that I will finally stop talking about it. I don't think it has dawned on him that I might be WORSE once it arrives Laughing

Ali Very Happy

He's not thinking straight, after you've collected it I hope you find time to cook some food. Haha.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
06-01-2012 10:32pm
berlin2011

So where the pics Laughing don't stress, know you are waayy to busy enjoying it. Congrats.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
10-01-2012 07:51pm