Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show
Blackseries

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show

(06-03-2011 09:53pm)Firebird Wrote:  Whilst you are measuring things any chance of measuring the height of the front lower grill.

The lower grill is 3.5" high so your lights should fit - couldn't see how the grill was attached so not sure if the actual hole is 3.5" high but I'm sure there's a solution.

The distance from the top of the rear seat to the tailgate (5 Door) is 22".

Hope that helps.
(06-03-2011 09:53pm)Firebird Wrote:  Whilst you are measuring things any chance of measuring the height of the front lower grill.

The lower grill is 3.5" high so your lights should fit - couldn't see how the grill was attached so not sure if the actual hole is 3.5" high but I'm sure there's a solution.

Hope that helps.
Firebird Wrote:
"Whilst you are measuring things any chance of measuring the height of the front lower grill."

Hope that helps.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 03:20pm by Blackseries.)
13-03-2011 03:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply