Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black or Grey ????
Mike

Black or Grey ????

I have ordered the Dynamic in Black but are now seeing pictures of the Orkney Grey with a black roof.
Has anyone seen them in the flesh,and have an opinion.
Going to York on Sunday so I hope they have both colours in the Dynamic spec so I can decide.Very Happy[/b]

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
02-08-2011 06:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SW6RR

RE: Black or Grey ????

General opinion seems to be (not exclusively, mind!) that OG with a black roof on the dynamic looks absolutely fantastic. It would edge it for me.
02-08-2011 06:14pm
Mike

Hi, thanks for that, you wouldn't believe colour choice could be so hard, it took me ages to decide on black, never even thought about grey until now!

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
02-08-2011 06:17pm
Blackseries

(02-08-2011 06:06pm)Mike Wrote:  I have ordered the Dynamic in Black but are now seeing pictures of the Orkney Grey with a black roof.
Going to York on Sunday so I hope they have both colours in the Dynamic spec so I can decide.Very Happy[/b]

As someone who has ordered a Prestige (because of the light interior) in Black, I would have certainly chosen another external colour - probably Orkney Grey with Black roof - had I gone for a Dynamic. Black outside Black inside .... a bit too much.

BTW I've not seen a Black Dynamic anywhere apart from this very early photo .......which isn't great

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
02-08-2011 06:35pm
PJ

(02-08-2011 06:06pm)Mike Wrote:  I have ordered the Dynamic in Black but are now seeing pictures of the Orkney Grey with a black roof.

Hi, if the York event has the same cars as the Gleneagles one then there won't be a black dynamic there but there will be a OG with a black roof (and one all OG if I remember correctly). I think all the blacks were prestige models.

I too was torn between the two colours for a dynamic and having seen an OG I'm going for this rather than chancing a black one which I haven't seen. As said elsewhere I'm worried about the black/black and it may be just a bit too stealthy for such a stunning looking car. Just my opinion of course!
02-08-2011 08:14pm
DDX

Dynamic OG gets my vote. Personally think its the nicest colour on the Evoque.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
02-08-2011 10:09pm