Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introducing - Castro!
Michelle

RE: Introducing - Castro!

Beautiful combination of colours. Congratulations!

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
20-05-2012 12:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Belvoirbloke

Great colour choice, I like the way it blends the wheel arch rims with the body colour giving the whole car a clean chunky look.
i wish i’d taking that into account when ordering my light grey colour.

lover’s tiff over Razz
Prestige SD4 auto, 5DR, Orkney Grey, Ivory/Dark Cherry/Pano/Power Tailgate
20-05-2012 03:01pm
MartinP

Thanks for all your comments guys.
cjfp - the guys in the back are a couple of muckers who help me with the shopping, ensuring I don't buy the wrong frozen food!
ant - Aberdare so drop me a line if you're ever in this part of the world.
xxxx5- pleased it was done in the showroom as it was a grotty day yesterday and a handover done outside in the rain would not have been the same.
Mudi - well I am now a full member of the club. Why Castro - well either after Havana's most infamous son Fidel or after the tigers and Italy's prop!
LDT - now a member of the Ambience appreciation society and love it although I am going to have to sort out some sort of protection rapidly.
rvsvet- as there are a few of us around these parts maybe we should meet up. Best of luck with your collection.
Swabes- the colour...yesterday when it was grotty it looked grey. Today as the weath er was better it looked more brown but close up in the sun the bronze effect really stands out. Very pleased with it and it looks really good with ambience. Hope everything goes smoothly for you next week.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
20-05-2012 04:03pm
Mudi1

(20-05-2012 11:17am)swabes Wrote:  Looking good Martin. Pleased with it?? Interesting to see the colour out in the wild - as it were. So when asked "What colour is it?" what would you say?

(Picking mine up Wednesday)

mudi Laughing
20-05-2012 05:49pm
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
21-05-2012 12:05pm
Cedric

Nice one Martin! The pictures with those bears are funny Smile
21-05-2012 01:02pm
MartinP

Well, Castro has now retired after three years of excellent service. 54,000 miles completed in him and all trouble free. I hope that he looks after his next owner as well as he looked after me!
I also hope that his replacement performs equally as well!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
12-04-2015 05:28pm
Kojak

Congrats Martin,
I'm hoping the same from my Dynamic auto which is taking the reins from a well behaved Manual Pure.

OUT - Pure SD4, Orkney Grey, 5 dr, Manual, Fogs, Xenons, Auto dim mirror, Auto lights / wipers, Power fold mirrors, spare wheel.
IN - Dynamic SD4, Indus Silver, 5 dr, Auto, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto Dim mirror, Spare wheel.
12-04-2015 07:18pm