Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intercooler and hoses.
bell-auto-services

Intercooler and hoses.

Ive just got an intercooler and intercooler hoses so i can take paterns for upgrades. I thought id post a few pics of them.

The intercooler is really small and i think an uprated version will for sure help performance and cooling of th echarge air.

The hoses are all made of the same stuff the D3 hose is that after some miles start to delaminate and split Crying Howeven the turbo end hose is already a good quality silicone hose that i dont think will pose a problem in future years.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

Pete

PS @ Admin/mods, i tried to upload these pics here and they would not so i added fo my pics on D3 site as its more reliable for uploads it seems.

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
07-09-2011 10:10pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ezandania

RE: Intercooler and hoses.

Anodised hardpipes or colored silicon hoses would bling up the engine bay quite a bit Smile

2012 Evoque Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White/Agility Dynamic Plus, 20" Style 6's, Panoramic Roof, Keyless Entry, Power Tailgate, Surround Cameras, 825W Meridian Sound, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenon HIDs
2003 Mini Cooper S
1999 Honda S2000
08-09-2011 07:17am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GibEvoque

Would be quite a good mod for us in the hotter climates, will this be for Si4 as well?
08-09-2011 08:16am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

Ill be making the hoses from 5 plys of premium silicone for durability where as the factory hose is 2 plys of probabally recycled tryes lol. i will once the diesels are done make then for the Si4 as well Smile

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
08-09-2011 09:11am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply