Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Insurance
chiggy

RE: Insurance

so what seems to be the most common one?

AAMI? NRMA? Progressive (agreed value doesn't go higher than $60k for some stupid reason).

I managed to get agreed value up to somethiing like $67k before the online quote generator lost control. happy with agreed value of $67k and was quoted about $980 i think with a $450 excess.

happy with that.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
27-01-2012 04:53am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

Chiggy, I did heaps of quotes but the most comfortable insurance company for me was CGU, and the premium was $1,296 for market value (24 month relacement new for old).

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
27-01-2012 05:11am
chiggy

hmmm.. just tried CGU - $1,440 with an excess of $1150 for someone under 25...

will definitely need to research a bit more.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
27-01-2012 05:21am
Barneyridge

Mine was excluding under 30's and that was also with the windscreen option and hire car.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
27-01-2012 05:35am
Kleal

My Insurance is through RACQ $767 P/Y inclusive of hire car and windscreen
Agreed value $91k
Over 25 under 30 years old
Got discounts due to the length of time with them and no claim bonus, multiple insuance policy bonuses.
27-01-2012 01:23pm
DefLeppard

Found a winner!

http://www.thebuzzinsurance.com.au

The Buzz Insurance

$650 premium, with a $600 excess, with a $72000 agreed value.
New for old first 12 months.

And they let you choose the repairer.

Their website has its moments though. I found after doing numerous quotes with them, sometime it restricted my agreed value down to a lower level, yet when I started the process again, the agreed value would open up again to a higher level.
So if at first you don't succeed just go again! Eg the first time it stopped at $68,000. I eventually had a quote come up with up to $85000 agreed value. And i changed nothing in the quote information!

Another little trick i found is, you can save the quote , says its valid for 30 days, when I went back to my quote from dec 30, and viewed it on their page, I simply clicked on the "Email me this quote" button, and voila, its valid for another 30 days. (must do this before you change anything!)

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
28-01-2012 03:42am