Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ingenium service
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Ingenium service

Durham it isn't just Evoque that gets the coolant crying wolf, it seems that LR must have bought in a load of duff ones as there have been reports of RRS having the same issue. I have a problem with the electronics dipstick "loosing communication" gives a hell of a fright when you are in the outside lane of a motorway and the oil light and "Dipstick Lost Communication" suddenly flashes up on the dash............... at least it doesn't put the car (yet!) into limp home mode and suddenly reduce your speed to 30mph like happened in the outside lane of the M74 in my Evoque which very nearly had a Disco4 in its boot as a result and then I had to play dodgems with all the big trucks in the inside lane going up Beattock incline to get into the hard shoulder to do a hard reset to clear the DPF sensor fault and I could only do 30mph....... some very very angry truckers that night!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
28-02-2017 06:01pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply