Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces.
mbs9

Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces.

Well done vid:

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2011 05:30pm by mbs9.)
13-11-2011 09:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Video: Putting her through the paces.

I'm just loving all these review videos, makes the wait bearable.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
13-11-2011 10:48pm
benzina

WOW!... Thats my exact spec, only difference, mine will be the 5-door. I had'nt seen it before up until now,and i must say,it's lived up to my imagination,and looks FANTASTIC !!! Thankyou mbs9,thankyou. Getting very excited now!

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2011 01:49am by benzina.)
14-11-2011 02:35am
mbs9

It's ALMOST my specs, too. Mine = dynamic, coupe, black roof, 19" style-3 wheels, pursuit interior. Still, it's the best video I've seen showing the dynamic w/ indus silver/black contrasting roof. And it looks fantastic. Mine's due for arrival at the end of December. It'll be one of the first to arrive here in the States.
14-11-2011 05:29pm
trickyt66

RE: Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces.

Now on order - Indus Silver Prestige with panoramic roof and privacy glass, umming and arring about putting the lux pack on...hmmmmmm..lots of time too decide although have to wait 6 months at the mo, have probably got till January to finalise spec.
Trying not ot spend toooo much money ! Very Happy
27-11-2011 01:44pm
jasonagusta

RE: Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces.

(27-11-2011 01:44pm)trickyt66 Wrote:  Now on order - Indus Silver Prestige with panoramic roof and privacy glass, umming and arring about putting the lux pack on...hmmmmmm..lots of time too decide although have to wait 6 months at the mo, have probably got till January to finalise spec.
Trying not ot spend toooo much money ! Very Happy

Congrats on your order!, nice colour choice! I think you might just regret it if you don't go fur the lux pack! go for it! just think of all those gadgets to play with !! Wink

Arrived 1st March: Dynamic Lux Coupe SD4 auto, Body Fuji White with Black pano roof, style 7 alloys with Verve interior & ebony headliner, tow bar, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating glass, Heated steering wheel, high beam assist, Adaptive xenon's.
27-11-2011 07:15pm