Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Inca seat covers
IKM

Inca seat covers

Help please: I'm about to buy seat covers for my Prestige for the winter. I've noticed 'Inca' seat covers on ebay state that their covers are tailored for the Evoque. Look a lot like the OEM sets on the LR site but at a fraction of the cost (£60 for front and £60 for rear). They also appear to have sold one or two sets already.

If any member has bought them (or know anything about them) could you please share your thoughts on quality and fit.... Or just some general comments? Thanks.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
11-12-2011 08:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FeRRE

RE: Inca seat covers

(11-12-2011 08:42pm)IKM Wrote:  Help please: I'm about to buy seat covers for my Prestige for the winter. I've noticed 'Inca' seat covers on ebay state that their covers are tailored for the Evoque. Look a lot like the OEM sets on the LR site but at a fraction of the cost (£60 for front and £60 for rear). They also appear to have sold one or two sets already.

If any member has bought them (or know anything about them) could you please share your thoughts on quality and fit.... Or just some general comments? Thanks.

Hi IKM,

I bought and fitted a set of the Inca rear seat covers for my 5 door Dynamic.They fit perfectly,only slight drawback is that they only come in a dark grey which doesn't really bother me as their mostly covered by 2 child seats.Hope this helps.

Andy
12-12-2011 09:47am
Loulou

(11-12-2011 08:42pm)IKM Wrote:  Help please: I'm about to buy seat covers for my Prestige for the winter. I've noticed 'Inca' seat covers on ebay state that their covers are tailored for the Evoque. Look a lot like the OEM sets on the LR site but at a fraction of the cost (£60 for front and £60 for rear). They also appear to have sold one or two sets already.

Do u have the company name? Am struggling to find Inca seat covers referring to Evoque
Thanks
22-06-2012 08:45pm
IKM

(22-06-2012 08:45pm)Loulou Wrote:  Do u have the company name? Am struggling to find Inca seat covers referring to Evoque
Thanks
Hi, my miss spelling, it's Inka not Inca. Just checked ebay, and although they're still selling seat covers etc, I can't see any for Evoque listed. Worth emailing them through ebay though. Covers aren't too bad.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
22-06-2012 09:44pm
maccacch

i too have the inka covers for my car. you can get it from amazon.co.uk as well. just search evoque inka. the fit is good for the front seats. basically makes it feel like you're sitting on tarpaulin. the cover for the rear seats though are a real pain to fit. IMHO they were made too small therefore you really have to pull the cover. if i had a second chance, would probably get the OEM one. hope this helps
26-06-2012 09:09am