Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IPANEMA SAND
Evoqess

RE: IPANEMA SAND

Thumbs Up forgot to add "Of course, any Evoque looks fantastic!"

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
02-11-2011 09:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

(01-11-2011 12:45pm)griff Wrote:  If you can wait a few days I'll be posting mine.
If you search Ipanema you should come up with quite a few.

Have you taken delivery yet? If so, have any photos been posted please?

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
07-11-2011 06:56pm
griff

Not yet but the car is at the garage!
Had to wait for paper work to be completed and I have just had a phone call to say that has been done. I should get those signed and done by Wednesday with any luck.
Therefore I should have the car Wed/Thurs.

I did post a few scrappy photos but as one of them had my number plate on it I have pulled the thread.

Cheers

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
07-11-2011 07:04pm
LDT

(07-11-2011 07:04pm)griff Wrote:  Not yet but the car is at the garage!
Had to wait for paper work to be completed and I have just had a phone call to say that has been done. I should get those signed and done by Wednesday with any luck.
Therefore I should have the car Wed/Thurs.

I did post a few scrappy photos but as one of them had my number plate on it I have pulled the thread.

Cheers

Great! I missed the photos unfortunately.

A couple of people have said that they have seen this colour on the road, and that it looked first class. I am going to Liverpool on business on Wednesday/Thursday, so will detour to the factory storing compound to have a look myself. I will let you know what I think and look forward to seeing your photos in due course.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll be in touch!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
07-11-2011 07:16pm
Red FR

LR Experience Cheshire had a 5 door in September and I have to admit it looked good. I took photos, I cant attach but can send to your email address if you wish. PM me and then I can sort out.

Gone but not forgotten Fuji White Coupe Pure Tech SD4 manual, Panoramic roof, privacy glass, fog lamps and spare wheel.
07-11-2011 07:52pm
LDT

(07-11-2011 07:52pm)Red FR Wrote:  LR Experience Cheshire had a 5 door in September and I have to admit it looked good. I took photos, I cant attach but can send to your email address if you wish. PM me and then I can sort out.

Cheers! I will PM you very shortly.

07-11-2011 07:56pm
martinPL

Ipanema Sand is my choice too. Just ordered 5-door Dynamic with 20" style 7 shadows, black roof, Lunar/Ivory interior with Ivory headliner. all options minus rear seat entertainment - we plan to be seating on the front seats Very Happy. can't wait to see this color in person.
07-11-2011 10:42pm
griff

Scrappy photos of my new car - I'll post some proper ones later in the week when I take delivery. Should be Thursday/Friday.

If anyone wants a specific photo please let me know and I'll try to oblige
Cheers

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
08-11-2011 09:20am
cjfp

nice griff

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
08-11-2011 09:51am
LDT

(08-11-2011 09:20am)griff Wrote:  Scrappy photos of my new car - I'll post some proper ones later in the week when I take delivery. Should be Thursday/Friday.

If anyone wants a specific photo please let me know and I'll try to oblige
Cheers

Looks great. Why is the paperwork taking so long?

08-11-2011 11:15am