Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've just driven one! Question for you...
mbs999

RE: I've just driven one! Question for you...

Thanks everyone for the input! I've been in contact with the dealership to see when and if I can drive a Dynamic coupe with magna-ride on 19s. Supply is SOOOOO limited here in the US, I'm probably going to have to wait 6-months as the only early inventory (October) coupes that the dealer is getting are all pre-sold vehicles.

So I guess for me "patience" is the operative word......
10-09-2011 05:57pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ytshome

Orkney looks great in the prestige trim. I've seen it. It's lighter than Stornaway and has a hint of blue, rather like a smoked silver. Don't let XFFT put you off. even he changed his mind when he saw it in daylight.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
10-09-2011 06:00pm
ApeelinZ

(10-09-2011 05:52pm)Gorjan Wrote:  ApeelinZ, any comments on difference between normal and Magneride suspension?

Gorjan,

I didn't really feel that much of a difference in the suspensions as far as ride quality over road bumps and potholes. The dynamic on 20" wheels was flatter in the turns than the Pure with standard suspension on 18" wheels. I definately felt more body roll on the Pure in the turns.

Since the Magnaride comes coupled with the dynamic mode I did instantly notice the increased throttle response and a more precise steering feel when I went to dynamic mode. I love a sporty firm ride and solid handling and since 90% of my driving is pavement I am thinking the Magnaride might be the way to go.

Still taking my time to spec out an Evoque to suit my needs. Coming from several sports cars and sports sedans, so far I am thinking:
5-door Dynamic (Black or OG ???), Ebony Headliner, Cold Weather package, Magnaride Suspension, 20" wheels
I probably will keep changing my specs (in my head) until the Dealer starts getting Evoques in Early October. I will drive one again before I place an order.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 09:55pm by ApeelinZ.)
11-09-2011 09:53pm