Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's Arrived
THEMACS

RE: It's Arrived

(16-03-2012 12:44am)The Valeter Wrote:  That's quick given mine was built last Friday too (I know this as I saw it). Heard nothing from the dealer but emailed them last night & got a reply today saying that it should be with the dealer on the 26th. Sad

What!!!! Are they taking it there on a lead at walking pace!!!!

Per LR System ours was schedlued to be at dealer on 29 March. As I said before I think ours migh have sneaked into build a bit earlier than the 9th, but when I spoke to the delaer on the 9th, he said it was just at the very begining of the process per the system, but we all know that can lag a bit behind.

I was surprised as it only went through final QC on Monday per LR Customer Services, but he did say that it should then be with the dealer within a week, so I thought next week for pick up. The dealer then said he would do all he could to get it this week and that's what he has done, they have been very good thus far!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
16-03-2012 07:51am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

Great News Very Happy

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
16-03-2012 08:19am
PAT

Similar to you THEMAC, topix shows my car as being built on the 8th March but the dealer told me on the 9th that the car was on its way up so it must have been built before the 8th as surely they can't complete the process in 24hrs!

Either way, we're picking her up today after almost 7 months wait so can't wait Smile

Best of luck with your pickup Thumbs Up

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2012 11:55am by PAT.)
16-03-2012 11:00am