Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once?
KaDargo

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once?

I have found a clever use for my arm, using hand / eye coordination I move it 6 inches to the left after adjusting my temp and am able to adjust that dial as well !

Seriously, no doubt if LR included that functionality, it would be a cost option Laughing

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
08-05-2013 12:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

(08-05-2013 12:09pm)KaDargo Wrote:  I have found a clever use for my arm, using hand / eye coordination I move it 6 inches to the left after adjusting my temp and am able to adjust that dial as well !

Best answer ever Very Happy

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
08-05-2013 12:47pm
gabhishekanand

Wow.. Cute to see some people get offended..

Ok we have to adjust both knobs manually.. Just was curious if there is this option

It's basic instinct to want all features in your car..

These are just convenience features .. Like powered seat adjustments or blind spot sensing mirrors.. Instead of settling with answers like "oh I found a clever way to use my hands.. Pull the lever and adjust my seats and a clever use for my head .. Turn and check for blind spot cars"

Anyways .. No dual option.. NOT A BIG DEAL.. I don't see the problem myself. Just a curious question
09-05-2013 01:13am
speary

(09-05-2013 01:13am)gabhishekanand Wrote:  Wow.. Cute to see some people get offended..

Ok we have to adjust both knobs manually.. Just was curious if there is this option

It's basic instinct to want all features in your car..

These are just convenience features .. Like powered seat adjustments or blind spot sensing mirrors.. Instead of settling with answers like "oh I found a clever way to use my hands.. Pull the lever and adjust my seats and a clever use for my head .. Turn and check for blind spot cars"

Anyways .. No dual option.. NOT A BIG DEAL.. I don't see the problem myself. Just a curious question

Dont worry to much about some Brits sense of humor. Sometimes we think sarcasm is funny and TBH it can be Smile

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
09-05-2013 07:57am
cutter7

We British have a different sense of humour, and enjoy irony.

As Baldric said when asked by Blackadder if he knew what irony was, - " It is a bit like brassy and coppery, isn't it?" Laughing

09-05-2013 09:04am
FujiSan

To be honest, if I am in the car on my own, I don't give a flying fig what the passenger's side temperature is. Life's too short etc.

TD4 Pure - Now a rare breed...

[Image: 131166.png]
09-05-2013 07:06pm
magnumforc

Seriously, I had two BMW's with all the options and they were horrible automobiles. Yes, they drove wonderfully, straight to the BMW dealer so frequently I knew the name of every mechanic and my spouse thought I was having an affair with the receptionist and the loaner car gal. So over engineered they can't be fixed. The folks who commented here on wanting everything know that the price of everything is having nothing in between times.

Long live our two new Rovers!
16-05-2013 11:27pm
SuH

How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once?

I need a "like" button Smile
06-06-2013 01:44pm
jojosr

This is about 3 sec. operation to adjust both temperatures separately....to much talking about nothing Smile

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
06-06-2013 07:48pm
Fireysam

(04-05-2013 05:54am)gabhishekanand Wrote:  I have a 2013 Evoque prestige trim with climate package added. Is there a way to change both passenger and driver side temperatures simultaneously by only turning one of the knobs? Like a "dual" setting. A single user always has to keep turning both the temperature knobs to the same value to maintain an even temperature.

To be honest , I had this feature on a 12 year old SAAB. Its a shame that some folk think when you mention another brand they get very protective and say ' why don't you go back to that then??' So I had it on an old SAAB ...does that mean I want to go back to a Y Reg SAAB Aero?? absolutely not.

Forums are meant to be about niggles, likes, dislikes, problems, loves and loathes.

Just because someone posts what they think is a feature they like...doesn't mean they are hankering for an old car they had....The danger of slaughtering folk every time they post a thought is that people will stop posting what they think and..... then the forum is pointless

Sometimes if you haven't got anything positive to say...best to move on to a post where you do

Soap box away.....and by the way I personally liked the feature, however irrelevant people think it is

Delivered ...Prestige SD4 Barolo Black, Style 6 sparkle Silver Alloys ....oh yes
08-06-2013 10:03am