Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How basic is out of the box pure?
Evo-king

RE: How basic is out of the box pure?

(11-12-2011 01:17pm)ceebee Wrote:  As for the debate on colour choice, my plan (at the moment) is to have mine white for a few years and then maybe think about getting it wrapped in a completeley different colour and sticking a private plate on it at the same time.

Then I can sit back and gloat when everyone thinks I have a brand new car on the drive.

Smart thinking.Very HappyVery Happy

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 03:55pm by Evo-king.)
11-12-2011 03:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Urban Splash

RE: How basic is out of the box pure?

(11-12-2011 01:17pm)ceebee Wrote:  Urban, I thought I saw you yesterday at the top of Dunston bank, i was going to flash the lights, but I had a learner driver in front of me and I didnt want to startle him in case he hit the accelerator and his speed shot up to 20 mph ...................

I hope you are making the most of your last few weeks with the Kuga.......

As for the debate on colour choice, my plan (at the moment) is to have mine white for a few years and then maybe think about getting it wrapped in a completeley different colour and sticking a private plate on it at the same time.

Then I can sit back and gloat when everyone thinks I have a brand new car on the drive.

That was indeed me. Both wife and I were so excited! Apologies for the lack of acknowledgement, we were both just gawping at your car!

Last couple of weeks with Kuga. Car goes into build on Thursday! Yey!

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
11-12-2011 04:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply